🌼 27 🌼

This is the second last chapter of this story ❤🥺..... Next part will be last....

.
Sorry for not updating.... Bss ik paper rh gya hai... 10 feb vala.... Uske baad pakka koi chutti nhi kruga.... 🥺....

Chalo start krte hai.....

Sana : sidharth..???

Sid looked at her and raise an eyebrow...

Sana : mein yaha.... Mtlb... Kaise..???

Sid didn't what he say now... Doctor strictly told him not to disclose anything to her...

Sid : ku... Kuch nhi... Vo bass... Shayad tumne khana nhi khaya tha to weakness ki wajah se behosh ho gyi... Ha.. Haan...

Sana looked at him suspiciously 🧐🧐

Sid : tum baitho mein khana lata hoon tumhare liye....

And left before she stop him...

After sometime Sid come with food...

Sid make a plate for her and make a morsel to feed her.. When she stop him

Sana : rhne do sidharth... Mein khud kha lungi.... Mein thik hoon ab...

Sid : m... m... Ha....

And give her plate... Shehnaaz keep the plate on her lap and try to eat but can't able to because of cannula...

( jisko drip / saline bhi bolte hai... Kuch bhi bol sakte hai..)

Shehnaaz kamzor hai na isliye glucose lga hai...

( mujhe pta hai... Jab glucose lga ho tab kuch khate peete nhi hai.... Lekin abhi sidharth khilana chahta hai to khilane dete hai na... 👉👈)

Sid snatch plate from her...

Sana : sidharth mein... Cut by him

Sid : chup baitho..... In cold voice...

He is noticing her frok beginning but didn't say anything waiting for her to ask him to help her... But when she didn't then he become angry on her... But hai to shehnaaz ka sidharth hi.. Gussa bhi karna hai or pyar bhi 😝....

Sid feed her with his hands....

And going to leave when shehnaaz stop him

Sana : ap bhi kuch kha lijiye....

Sid looked at her with cold eyes

Sid : none of your  consern....

And left from there....

Sana : none of your consern said mimic him.... Aaya bada.... Iske liye hi bola na ki kuch kha le.. Lekin nhi... Laadsahab ko to attitude dikhana....huh... Mujhe kya....

And slept with the effect of medicines...

In the evening....

Sid enter inside her room and found her sleeping....

He move toward her and bend to kiss her forehead when Sana open her one eye and looked at him with cute angry pout... Sid immediately stand straight making her more suspicious...

Sana : kya kar the ye.... 🤨🤨🤨

Sid : mein vo.. Vo... Haa... Vo doctor ne bola tha ki tumhara fever check krna to mein bss vahi dekh rha tha... 😁😁😁😁.. Showing his teeths.

Sana : doctor ne fever check krne ke liye apko beja...????  To fir kya doctor apki jagah college gye h...??? 😒

Sid : ni... Nhi.... Aisa nhi h... Vo dusre patient ko dekh rhe the na... Isliye bss.....