Mamá..... Abuela?💙💙-6

Camilos pov:

I woke up to hear yelling, I got out of bed to go to the bathroom and went to my door and speed it "BUT MAMÁ I CAN''T CONTROL IF CAMILO WAS A GIRL OR NOT!?" Mamá was yelling my heart sank " YOU COULD'VE TRIED, I WANTED ONLY GIRLS! ".

I had closed the door and stared at mamá and Abuela, I just listened then I began to cry, I couldn't control it but it just came flowing down my face, I had seen Mamá begin to walk away her head had moved to my direction "mamá?" she just gasped "Camilo mijo... " she quickly walked to me and hugged me "Mamá..." " my dear I'm so so sorry you had to hear that" I began to cry even more then hugged her back  „Mama why does Abuela want me to be a girl?" „Im not sure Cami but your who you want to be no one can stop you"

I smiled, i had walked to the bathroom and Mamá was waiting for me at my room i just hugged her, she took me to bed and as soon as i feel asleep.

Pepas pov:

Camilo had fallen back asleep so i went and closed the door and headed to my room to see Félix looking worried „Amor are you ok?"  I just smiled and just kissed his cheek „yes.... Its just me and Mamá" i could tell i began to cry „we had a argument....because Mamá wanted Cami to be girl but he was a boy." ahhh..... i see" „But cami was there at the time and he began to cry" i began to cry, a cloud began to form over my head "oh amor come here" félix opened his arms and i hugged him.