MY GIFT!?💜/💙 - 4 1/?

No ones pov:

Pepa had began to talk to Julietta "hey is it just me has my gift been odd?" "Yea so has mine""*insert crying*" "Wait... CAMiLO?" Pepa said as she ran from the kitchen to the main hall to she Camilo covering his ears and Dolores hugging him "Mama why is it so loud? Why is everyone so loud!?" Camilo said beginning to cry even more "oh bebé come here" he goes and hugs his mom covering his ears.

Everyone else comes in "MAMA I'VE LOST MY GIFT!?" Isabela yells Camilo covers his ears more Pepa looks at Isabela "Isabela please quieten down" "but tia..." "i know you have lost your gift the gift have been muddled up" Antonio come in crying with a small cloud above his head he had walked in with Mirabel "Mama..." Mirabel says as Julietta walks in "Mirabel... why are there....." Julietta sees Antonio and looks at pepa to see a crying Camilo covering his ears Félix and Alma come down stairs "WHAT IS ALL THE RACKET?!" Alma yells and Camilo covers his ears harder and Pepa hugs Camilo harder.

"Mama... please quieten down! Please" Alma sees a crying Camilo and everyone complaining about their gifts Félix walks to Antonio and calms him down Camilo calms down and takes his hands from his ears and looks at his mom "Mama.... Whats going on?" "Im not sure mijo but we will find out" "Casita whats wrong?" 'Casita: "there is a mix up with the gifts that peoples gifts have swapped"' Alma sighed "oh... thank you Casita" 'no problem ok so,

Camilo: hearing
Dolores: healing
Mirabel: Animals
Isabela: giftless
Pepa: flowers
Bruno: Shapeshift
Antonio: weather
Julietta: seeing future '

"Ahh... thank you Casita" Alma says "MAMA MY GIfT" "Isabela! Quieten down!" Julietta aquietly yells at isabela due to camilos hearing he quickly covers his ears.

Camilos pov:

Isabela yells it hurt my ears so i covered them, i heard people down the road yelling how the house changed i covered my ears and tried to held back tears "its hurts mama..." i said to mama looked at her "i know Cami i know" "we need to make a announcement! Stat!" Abuela said i had stayed in my room with antonio and Dolores "you alright Cami?" 'Tonio asked "better" i said quietly Dolores smiled "its not as loud any more thats nice, hm you know what im going to ask Tia if we can make bread " i smiled "you go do that ill stay with Tonio" Antonio just smiled "you better make us some" he said i just laughed.

Dolores walked out the door, "so Tonito Tickle attack!" I said jokingly and began to tickle him he giggles quite loudly it suprised me but i hold back the pain i stopped tickling him and hugged him the sky had turned to a rainbow i just smiled.

We had walked down stairs to see the town people at the door talking to Abuela we just looked at each other there was yelling so i covered my ears and we ran to the kitchen we just laughed, "what has made you two all happy now?" Papi asked "nothing we just had a little hug" "ahh, well wheres mine?" We just ran and hugged Papi "im sorry you guys have to deal with it we will sort it out".

We go to dolores who had finished making a  arepa "here have these" Dolores said putting the plate in front of us i took one and began to eat it, my face glew up and i ate it quickly.