wingmans 💜

This was requested by:xxxlana_098xX

This is in camilos pov all the way thorght btw:

I was with Dolores and we went to a ring place so she can propose to Mariano, "how about this one?" "Hmmm i like it imagine it on Mariano" i say to her she smiles "good idea, hhmmm i like it" "then thats the ring!" "Hi umm i'll but this one!" "Ahh Dolores hi! Is this the lucky man?" The lady says pointing at me i look at her and qshapeshift into Mariano,Dolores and me "no.... Im her brother" "oh! Right i see it now so sorry Camilo" "no problem" "ok so since your like the leader's grandchildren the ring is free" "thank you"

We had gone back home "did you grab everything?" Mamá said "yup" we just laughed.

It was the day for the proposal, i sat next to Dolores i held her hand due to her being nervous "you will be great" i said under my breathe she had smiled and looked at me i handed her the box from my pocket and placed it on her lap "Do you have anything to say Dolores?" Abuela said i looked at her and nudged her "hm? Oh right" she had moved her chair back and got down on one knee and proposed to Mariano he just gasped "(the stuff you say when you propose)" "yes!.... Yes dolores i will marry you" he then got on one knee and proposed to Dolores they just hugged i smiled.

I looked at Mamí she had a small cloud above her head the window flew open with people and a sign saying ¡Felicidades! The people were upset that it went wrong again but Dolores and Mariano stood up and kissed they then yelled ¡Felicidades! Again i smiled mami was crying „Pepa i know your happy but clouds" „i know mami" she said smiling.

Then Mariano and Dolores got married and lived a nice life i was obviously the brides maid Mami or papi and Abuela didnt mind i was a brides maid