[Dancing in the Moonlight] Bucky Barnes

Hi, considering it's New Year's Eve, I'm doing a New Year's Eve imagine. I think this Song fits so well, and It's the first Bucky Barnes one of the book. I'm surprised by that. This is also an OC of mine so we shall see how it goes.

Dancing in The Moonlight.

Dancing in the Moonlight,
Everybody's feeling warm and bright.
It's such a fine and natural sight,
Everybody's dancing in the Moonlight.

What if some the Avengers had kids (Steve definitely not because he can't get over Peggy) and some of them got married to one another. In the end Natasha and Bucky got married and two years later Natasha gave birth to a baby girl. They named her Ellery Nadia Barnes. Now years later Ellery is 18 and she has taken an interest in Tony's child, Jake and have been secretly dating for a year. Now at Tony's annual New Year's Eve party, they find it hard not to get caught, but eventually do.

Time: 19:05

Ellery had gotten ready and walked out of her room holding onto her clutch purse to see her Dad waiting there with his arms crossed, and a serious look on his face.

"Ellery."

"Dad."

"Ellery, you know what I'm here to talk to you about." Bucky says.

"Yes I do. So no drinking, no kissing anyone, no going anywhere without telling you or Mom where I'm going and finally stay near people you know at all times. Yes, you tell me this every time Tony throws a party and people under 21 are invited." Ellery replys and her Dad's face softens.

"That's the girl I raised." Bucky says going over to Ellery and Hugging her.

Natasha then spoke seeing her husband and daughter hugging. "There's my two favourite people." And then she joined the hug as well.

Bucky kissed the top of Natasha and Ellery's head and broke the hug. They all then headed down to the party.

Once all three got to the party Ellery went to go find Jake, Tony's kid. Ellery and Jake had known each other ever since they were two, because that was when Jake stopped spending time at his Dad's mansion and at the compound more, where Ellery was being raised. Plus it would give Tony less hassle considering Jake would play with Ellery.

After a while Ellery went to go tell Natasha something.

"Mom."

"Yeah, honey." Natasha said stopping her conversation with Tony to talk to Ellery.

(Start playing music now.)

"Jake and I are gonna head up to the roof. We just think it's getting too adultish in here. We'll be back down before midnight, but we'll be up there till the countdown." Ellery told her mother, still obeying her father's rules.

"Okay. See you at the countdown then honey." Natasha said and then Ellery left to go with Jake up to the roof.

Once the two teens got up to the roof, Ellery connected her phone to the Bluetooth speaker Ellery had stuck up there the summer before for party's.

Ellery then stuck on Dancing in the Moonlight and started dancing with Jake.

In the Moonlight.