Important Day

A/N: Yes today is my EnnChael anniversary, they already married one year ago in my channel! That's why I made this fanfic, it's a bit rushed tho and probably there is some mistakes (I'm so sorry for that- but I hope you will like it <33

=o^o=

"Ennard—"

"Not now, Michael." Ennard shook his head, the man waved his hand at Michael without looking at the eldest who folded his arms across his chest with a frown. "Just play with your siblings."

Michael pressed his lips together. "Come on," he tried to coax, tugging a little on the cable that was sticking out of Ennard's back.

"Later."

A grunt came from Michael after the cable moved away from his hand, he rubbed the back of his hand lightly and looked at Ennard from behind. The animatronic who was in his human form was busy installing small bolts on one of the machine parts.

"But you have been here since morning!" Michael hadn't given up, of course. After all he wanted to spend time with Ennard today.

"Mike let him work."

The man turned his head to hear his father make a voice from the other side of the table, also focused on fixing something. "Hmph." Michael puffed out his cheeks. "You're going to keep him here for the night, I don't want to," Michael said, crossing his arms.

William finally turned to his eldest son. "I won't," he replied. "Now go or help us."

"Don't want to." Michael shook his head, then snorted. "Not until Ennard stops working."

"Michael."

"I said no, Father."

They both looked at each other with knitted brows.

Like father, like son. Both stubborn.

Ennard sighed, finally placing the object in his hand on the table and then pulling Michael further away from William—William didn't seem too bothered even though he glanced away for a moment. Ennard looked at Michael while gently holding Afton's shoulders, Michael just looked back at him straight.

"Sweetheart, listen," Ennard said softly. "I'm busy at the moment, we'll talk later, okay?"

"You're always busy."

"Michael," Ennard sighed tiredly, this time cupping both sides of Michael's face in annoyance. "Let me finish this first then after that I will be with you. I promise."

Michael's shoulders slumped, disappointed. "Fine," he retorted, Ennard smiling a little. "But," Michael added. "Kiss me."

Ennard's eyebrows shot up at that, then chuckled and pulled Michael closer, without saying a word, pressing their lips together for a moment. Michael smiled happily in the middle of the kiss, he wrapped his arms around Ennard's neck and deepened their kiss while Ennard put his arm around his waist.

They looked at each other and exchanged smiles. Michael soldered a grin on his face, hugging Ennard tightly while Ennard only understood his behavior, stroking Michael's brown hair.

"I hope you're still aware I'm here too."

Ennard and Michael turned simultaneously to William who didn't even bother to look at them. Ennard rolled his eyes lazily, Michael raised his eyebrows up.

"You do it often with Papa, why can't we?" Michael said, breaking away from Ennard and crossing his arms over his chest. "We're adults after all."

William snorted. "You're still acting like a naughty brat, Mike," he retorted, throwing a bolt right at Michael's forehead.