CHAPTER 18

On the marriage day,
Everyone were busy doing chores . As it was the day of marriage . The rasm of gaye holod was about to start.
"Arey rasm ka samay ho raha hein Bondita kahan hein ?" Som was becoming impatient.
"Kyun dada intezaar nahi ho raha " teased batuk to which he earned a kick from som.
Seeing their banter trilochan scolded " Ye dekho ek ka vivaah hone wala hein aaj aur dusre ka vivaah kuch hi dinon mein hoga par harkatein abhi bhi baccho wali hein " scolded trilochan .
Batuk said" Ab kaka kuch din toh khusi se kaatne dijiye"
"BATUK !" Kaka lifted his stick to beat batuk.
" Bondita aa gayi , ab bondita devi aap hin bachaiye mujhe " Batuk ran and hid behind bondita.
Bondita laughed " Kaka rehne dijiye na aaj vivaah ke baad maar lijiye ga "
"Ye bhi thik hein " Kaka flashed an evil smile while batuk was horrified .
But Aniruddh could not hear anything his full focus was on bondita . She was wearing a yellow saree , yellow bangles and shakha pola. She was simply dressed but still he was mesmerized by her .
" Barrister Babu ! Barrister Babu ! "
"Ha... haan " Aniruddh snapped out of his trance as bondita shakes him .
" Kya Haan kaha khoye hue hein aap kabse bula rahi hun mein ?" Bondita asked.
"Kahi nahin tum batao kya hua ?"
" Arey som dada ko haldi lagaiye hum sab laga chuke hein aap hi ka intezaar hein aap lagayenge phir toh ye batuk lagayega " Bondita said and pinched batuk cheeks.
" Aa bondita " screamed batuk .
" Haan haan mein lagata hun " Aniruddh smiled . He sat infront of som and applied him haldi. Batuk also came and applied haldi. Then batuk winked at Aniruddh and they both started smearing haldi on som .
"Dada! batuk !" whined som as everyone started laughing.
" Bas bas ab bohut ho gaya ab dulhan ke ghar bhi bhejni hein " scolded kaka to which everyone went quiet.
" Bondita ye haldi Jiya bitiya ke ghar bhej do " kaka ordered.
"Ji kaka"
" Aur tum log aise hin bethna hein kya jahao nahao jaake " Aniruddh som and batuk ran to their rooms as nobody wanted to get scolding from kaka.

Bondita after sending haldi to Jiya went to her room.
As she entered she saw Aniruddh standing leaning on the wall.
"Arey barrister Babu aap ab tak nahane nahi gaye ?" she asked as he still had haldi on his hands .
" Woh bondita mujhetumhehaldilaganihein"
" Kya kya keh rehein barrister Babu kuch samajh nahin aaya " Bondita asked confused.
" Mujhe tumhe haldi lagani hein "  Aniruddh said in one go and shut his eyes scared of what bondita will say.
Bondita smiled and thought that he was cute.
" Haan ton maine kab mana kiya " Aniruddh opened his eyes .
"Toh mein lagau haldi " Aniruddh asked in a hopeful voice .
" Haan bilkul " Bondita smiled more widely.
Aniruddh flashed a big smile as a child who got his most desired toy or it was the joy that Bondita gets when she eats roshogulla.
He slowly lifted his hands and applied haldi on first her left cheek slowly then did the same to her right cheek . Aniruddh caressed her cheeks as if it was flower petals and a little more pressure will destroy them.
Bondita was looking at Aniruddh . His hands were cold when it touched her cheeks heats rose to her cheeks. She thanked heavens that she has haldi on her cheeks or else Aniruddh could have seen her tomato like cheeks .
After Aniruddh was done .
" Ab toh mujhe bhi aapko haldi lagane ka mann hein par mere paas haldi hin nahin hein " She pouted.
Aniruddh laughed at her antics " Hai toh haldi tumhare paas"
"Kahan hein ?" Bondita asked confused seeing here and there in room.
"Yahan " Aniruddh pushed bondita lightly into the wall and leaned towards her .
Bondita could feel butterflies in her stomach , her breath was hitched. Aniruddh's breathing was hitched too he was nervous but also firm . He leaned in and rubbed his cheeks with bondita . He then moved his face a little back to face bondita. Their faces were inches apart . His eyes met hers. They both were looking at each other completely lost and unaware of the world tensions as they were the only ones in the world.
" Bondita wo ...." suddenly som entered their room. Aniruddh and bondita came out of their dreams and as they realised what position they were in they widened their eyes and looked towards som .
Bondita pushed Aniruddh  .
"Main nahane jaa rahi hun " she ran to the bathroom .
Aniruddh was frustrated as bondita left .
"Kya hua som kyu aaye ho ?" asked an irritated Aniruddh.
"Kuch nahi bas kaka Bondita ko bula rahe the " answered som
"Thik hein mein bhej dunga bondita ko, tum jao " said Aniruddh still irritated.
Som then turned to leave but stopped "Dada"
"Ab kya hein som ?"
Som smirked" Agli baar se darwaza band kar lena thik se ".
Aniruddh widened his eyes . "Som tumhari toh..." He stood up and ran to beat som but som already ran.

Ok so first of all "HAPPY LAST DAY OF THE YEAR" and then thank you all of you who encouraged me to continue this story. I hope you enjoy this chapter.
I am planning to finish this story soon before I go to hostel . So please bear with me 🥺.
Thank you