when they get hard😏⛓️

A/n: for obvious reasons, I will not be adding killua and gon ( they aren't 12 in my story, but they aren't 18 either, they are 14 so therefore I will not be adding them two but other then that enjoy✨

Kurapika:
When he gets hard he talks to you about it and asks if you can help him, and will respect your decision if you say no and go pleasure himself ( in his own home of course) this fine ass gentleman won't force you into something you aren't ready to do.

Leorio:
He might seem like an absolute fucking pervert but he is actually a gentleman, so when he gets hard ( mostly because you tease him without meaning to) he just silently Walks out of the room to fix his problem ( like in the safety of his own home) like kurapika he won't force you into something your not ready for.

Ging:
You won't even know when he is hard because of that long ass thingy he refuses to take off ( I wonder why🤔😏) so when he gets hard he is causal about it and just tells you he is going home and kisses you goodbye then goes home to fix his problem.

Hisoka:
Chile, when is this mf not hard? So it isn't a suprise when he says "doll, I'm hard~help me?~~" bish RUN, unless you don't wanna walk for at least a week ( if he is gentle)...RUN LIKE THE FLASH! Even though his horny ass gonna catch you, it was worth a try right?

Illumi:
He doesn't really understand the feeling cause he had never been hard before, so when he tells you how he feels and shows you his dick, your eyes shoot open " babe, your horny" "oh? Well can you help me?" Let's just say your gonna need one of these ♿...

Meruem:
He read about to once but the book didn't explain what if felt like, so he asked you...and then you explained to him that it happens to all boys when they are horny, let's just say he got to see a whole new light, now yall do it every night, ♿♿♿♿ there you go bestie✨✨

Chrollo:
He knows the troupe is gonna laugh and make fun of him so he just handles his problem on his own...simple as that

Feitan:
Bish, he not gonna tell you, he gonna show you...(you know what I'm just gonna dontate  wheelchairs for free ♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿)  say good bye to your ability to walk for a while...

Silva:
He believes that assassins don't get hard so when it happened to him he just wanted it to go away so he just railed you with out a warning, (poor child...all you wanted was the wifi password 😔😔)

A/n: why the fuck is this so accurate 😂 like I really feel like this would happen... anyways bye cuties💙