you simping over a fictional character

Killua:
He would Lowkey feel some type of way but he would hide it. Though he would say things like " I don't know why you like him so much, I'm way better"  or  " I'm way stronger then him and could snap him like a twig" you find it quite cute actually because the way he says it gives away that he is jealous.

The person you  simping over: bakugou for mha

Gon:
He wouldn't really care because he knows that you love you more then you love the character that you simp over. Though sometimes he would find himself feeling jealous, he would talk to you about it and you would give him lots of kisses and reassurance that you love him more.

The character you are simping over: gojo from  jujutsu kaisen

Kurapika:
He doesn't really care that much because he knows that you love him more but sometimes ( like on the days he feels insecure) he would think that you love the character more then you love him, you would end up having to reassure him that you love him more then anything in the world and give him lots of kisses and cuddles.

The character you simp over: kirishima from mha

Leorio:
Believe it or not but leorio is actually really insecure but hides it really well, so you simping over someone that is way better looking then him ( in his opinion) really takes a blow to his self esteem. He doesn't tell you this because he knows you're gonna tell him other wise ( which is the truth but he thinks you are lying to make him feel better) so he keeps it to himself and acts like he doesn't care all that well but in reality he cares a lot.

The character you simp over: shinsou from mha

Ging:
He is usually emotionless and blunt about everything but when he found out that you simp over someone other than him, he felt some type of way about it but didn't say anything to you because he didn't want to come off as the jealous boyfriend but he did cling to you and shower you with love for a couple days after finding out.

The character you simp over: eren from attack on Titan

Hisoka:
This dude has no shame whatsoever so he will walk up to you and ask " doll? Why do you simp over him when I fuck you 10 times better then he ever could if he were real?~" this made you blush " u-uhm-well..." He smirked " well I suppose I would have to show you who you really belong to then, won't I darling?~" he asked while picking you up effortlessly and taking you to you guys shared bedroom. All I got to say is good luck my child ♿♿♿♿♿

The character you simp over: aizawa from mha

Illumi:
His straight up reaction is " I'll kill them so you can only love me cause your mine" then you had to explain to him that the person is not real there for he can not kill them but you better believe he still tried...rip your laptop 😔😔😔

The character you simp over: Zoro from  one piece

Meruem:
He is visibly jealous. He even tries to send the royal guards to kill them but you have to explain to him that the person is not real and that he can't kill them so he backs off but he still wants reassurance that you love him more and that he is more important to you.

The character you simp over: zuko from Avatar the last Airbender

Chrollo:
He doesn't care at all because he knows you love him more and that you would rather be with him then them so it doesn't bother him that you simp over that person.

The character you simp over: Sanji from one piece

Feitan:
He would be very pissed and say things like " you mine, no his. Me fuck you better then he would" and would drag you to you guys playroom cause y'all kinky and show you who you belong to. RIP THAT PUSSY AYEEE ( or what ever private part you have) and after he would ban you from watching the show ever again.

The character you simp over: Levi Ackerman from attack on Titan

Silva:
He would ban you from watching the show right then and there and then rail the heavens out of you so you know that you are his

The character you simp over: shanks from one piece