hisoka: teasing ( smut )

NO ONE'S POV:
you and your boyfriend were both cuddled up against each other while watching a movie when an idea popped into your head I should tease him...it's only fair because he always teases me 

You smirked to yourself and waited for the next sex scene to show up in the screen. When it did, you looked down at hisoka's crotch and unsurprisingly he was very hard so you decided to rub him softly through his pants which made hisoka look down at you "don't start something you can't finish darling~" he said while pulling you on his lap facing him and kissed you roughly while resting his hands on your waist squeezing slightly causing you to gasp giving him an opening to slip his tongue in your mouth exploring every corner of your mouth before pulling away and smirking at you " grind on me baby~" he whispered in your  ear seductively which made you blush but you still obeyed nonetheless and started grinding on him slowly making him groan " fuck- get up and take your pretty ass to our playroom and strip and you better be kneeling in front of the door naked by the time I get up there or else it will be worse for you~" you got up from his lap and ran upstairs and stripped and got into position in under a minute because you know how hisoka gets when you tease him. You probably had been kneeling for a good 5 minutes before you heard footsteps coming up the steps but you don't look up to see if it's hisoka or not, the figure opens the door and closes it and locks it behind them " good girl~" he cooed while patting your head " look up at me babygirl" he said while lifting my chin up with his index finger.

" You have been a bad girl today y/n and you know what bad girls get? Well I tell you...they get punished~" he said while taking off his clothes leaving him in his boxers, you are able to see his now very hard throbbing crotch that must hurt like hell... I thought to myself " well- for your first punishment, I might have to take away your ability to breathe for a moment  but if it's too much I want you to tap my thigh 3 times ok baby?" He asked while taking his boxers off, you nodded and took his member in your hand and started kitty licking it before you felt a hand shove your head all the way down causing him to moan lowly " fuck your mouth is so warm babygirl~" he groaned as he made you deep throat him " oh fuck kitten~" he moaned lowly as he made you deep throat him faster " ahh~ngh~ fuck" you couldn't breathe and you felt like you were gonna pass out but before you tapped his thigh, he had already let you up " I can't wait anymore~ I just want to make a mess out of you~" he said while picking you up and throwing you down on the bed. He handcuffed you to the bed and kissed you again but this time more passionately and sweet " are you okay darling?" He whispered in your ear. You nodded and he chuckled while leaving hickeys everywhere until he got   to your aching wet flower, he then ran his long slender fingers over your area making you shiver " p-please stop teasing me" you whined which made him chuckle " if you're so impatient then fine~" he said while getting up and getting something from the closet. You didn't see what it was because before he actually got the item, he blind folded you " now~ since you've been a bad bad girl, you don't deserve my cock so instead-" you felt a rush of pleasure run through you " I'm gonna leave this in you until I feel as though you have had enough~ but if you do have enough before I get here, what do you do?" He asked " ring the bell repeatedly" you recited back to him " good girl~" he cooed while sticking something in you and pressing a button " now since you can't see for yourself darling, what I'm doing is I'm putting a vibrating dildo into your tight little hole until I see fit ok?~" you nodded and he chuckled " but I'm also gonna put it on the highest setting so you really feel it ok?" You nod again and he presses a button. 2 seconds after he presses the button you feel a wave of pleasure run through you again which makes you scream " FUCK~" hisoka just chuckles and leaves the room.

3 hours later, you've already came 10 times and even squirted once, you lost your voice from screaming and you can't feel your legs but hisoka still didn't come back yet. You can't take it anymore so you reach to ring the bell. After a minute or so of ringing the bell, you hear footsteps running towards you " I'm so sorry my dear, I have completely forgotten about you" he apologized quickly while uncuffing you and taking off the blindfold " are you ok? Can you speak? Can you walk?" You nod, shake your head and then shake your head again answering his questions. He kisses you sweetly and passionately " I am so sorry mi amor please forgive me" you kiss his cheek to show him that you do forgive him " do you want me to start a bath for you?" He asked while taking you to the bathroom and sitting you down on the sink counter, you nod and he starts the bath for you and him.

After your bath, you guys cuddle all day with him consistently apologizing to you until you guys fall asleep in each other's arms.
________________________________

A/N: this took me like 2 days to make😭😭😭 ANYGAYS- BYE MY LOVELIES 🤗🤍