when you are on your period 🔴

Killua:
He would be confused at first on why you are so snappy because you are usually nice ( well only to him, gon and kurapika) but today just got your period and you were irritated, but after you calmed down a bit you explained to him that you were on your period but he was still confused " what's a period?"  So when you explained to him he laughed at you for being so weak but deep down he was crying because you were in pain, he gave you a heating pad for your lower stomach to help with the cramps ( I've tried this and it WORKS) he gave you cuddles and even some of his choco-bots ( this boy really loves you if he gives you some of his choco-bots, he doesn't even share with gon sometimes)

Gon:
He know all about women's periods because his aunt mito told him about it for when he gets a girlfriend ( even though mito was convinced that gon was gay for a while🥱) he will give you extra cuddles, kissing and even makes killua give you some of his chocolate ( which took him like 3 hours to do)

Kurapika:
Bestie, this man knows before you know " btw, your period starts today"  so you stuck trying to figure out how the hell he would know that until you remember it's kurapika we are talking about...he remembers and writes down everything...let's just say you were pampered to the core.

Leorio:
Bish, he a whole doctor...he knows exactly what to do and not to do, you are in Great hands bestie😌✨

Ging:
He knows what it is and is glad that he have it this month or else he would have to pull another ging😃🔪 but he spoils you on your period, he stays home from work to give you all his attention...( If only he treated gon like that...welp- )

Hisoka:
This is how it went down...

Hisoka: * casually breaks into your house like always* ripe fruit~ you there?

Y/n: * no response*

Hisoka: * moans* are you hiding agian my dear~ you know I love it when you do that~~

Y/n: * still no response*

Hisoka: just come out~ I'll find you eventually~

Y/n: * still no response*

Hisoka: * moans again* oh~ you choose the hard way~ fine then, here I come

Y/n: * STILL NO RESPONSE*

Hisoka: * walks into your room to see you under your blanket* oh~ I wonder where could my dear y/n be~ maybe....here! * Pulls the blanket off your head and immediately freezes when he sees you crying* what's wrong my ripe fruit?

Y/n: * sniff* i-it hurts so much 🥺🥺

Hisoka: what hurts? Who hurt you * reaches to get his cards to kill a bitch*

Y/n: no, no...not like that, no one hurt me...I'm just on my period and the cramps hurt so much

Hisoka: * puts his cards back relieved* oh... okay, do you want me to stay here and cuddle with you while rubbing your stomach?

Y/n: y-yes please

Hisoka: alright my queen ~ come here..

And you guys cuddled the whole day and didn't budge at all ( unless you had or pee or  change your pad/ tampon

Illumi:
This emotionless bitch don't know what the fuck a period is so when he saw your leak he thought someone hurt you

Illumi: babe?

Y/n: yeah illu?

Illumi: when did you get hurt? And why didnt you tell me?

Y/n: what? I didn't get hurt?

Illumi: yes! The trianing worked!  But you are bleeding..

Y/n: huh- oh shit...* Runs to the bathroom*

Illumi: love? You okay? Why are you bleeding? Do you need a hospital? I could kidnap a doctor for you

Y/n: no illu, I'm fine...just that my period started today

Illumi: period?what's that?

Y/n: * explains to illumi what a period is *

Illumi: oh...want me to kill it for you? * Takes out two pins*

Y/n: * giggles* you can't kill period cramps...you would be killing me too..

Illumi: * sad* oh...

Let's just say illumi still tried, he even threatened your stomach...this man is too precious 😫

Meruem:
Like illumi, he has no idea what a period is, so meruem being meruem he looked it up ✨ the power of human books✨

Chrollo:
This man tries to sprinkle holy water on your stomach 😂

Feitan:
You would have to explain to feitan what a period is before he has the will to help you...but when you do he babies you ( behind closed doors ofc)

Silva:
This man would  give you poison and say it's medicine 😂😂😂