you talking to another guy Infront of them

Killua:
He would be pissed at the fact that you are talking to another guy but doesn't show it however he does other things like squeeze your hand tighter when you are talking to the other guy or mumble things under his breathe or send the poor guy one of his famous glares. You catch on to it but act like you don't because you think it's cute how protective he is of you.

Gon:
He honestly wouldn't care that you are talking to another guy, in fact he would be talking to that guy too ( because he is a social butterfly) he wouldn't feel jealous at all because he trusts you and knows that you love him and he believes that the guy is nice and wouldn't try anything with you.

Kurapika:
He would be polite and talk to the guy but he would do things like wrapping an arm around your waist or holding your hand to show that you are his.

Leorio:
He would be jealous and a little bit insecure because he thinks that the guy that you are talking to is more attractive then him ( you don't think so ) so he would wrap his arm around your waist or randomly kiss your in mid sentence making you flustered just to show the guy that you are taken already and that he needs to back off.

Ging:
He would be visibly jealous and do everything in his power to get the guy away from you, like he would go into full clingy mode until the guy gets uncomfortable and walks away.  He would feel accomplished even though you are scolding him.

Hisoka:
Let's be real, what guy would want to talk to you after finding out your dating  hisoka? Some people value life you know! But if you DO end up talking to another guy then he would smile and act really nice to them and then when your not paying attention then he would give them two options run and never talk to you again or die right here right now, he ended up killing him anyway just for the fun of it tho so yeah...

Illumi:
You don't even go out, the only other guys you ever talk to is his dad, his siblings and your personal butler and your personal butler knows not to engage conversation with you about things other then " do you need anything else master y/n " or  ' master illumi said-' and other butler things like that because otherwise illumi would fire him and then kill him.

Meruem:
You don't talk to anyone other then him and no one is allowed to talk to you, meruem gives the royal guards orders when you need something and they have to give it to you silently, so he doesn't have to worry about other guys talking to you at all.

Chrollo:
He gets really jealous but acts like he doesn't care at all but after you guys leave, he secretly sends the whole gang after him.

Feitan:
They don't even get through the introduction before feitan slices they're neck " hi! I'm -" then they are dead or he will invite him to the secret hideout and torture him for a bit THEN kill him, depends on how he feels.

Silva:
Same as meruem, no one is really allowed to talk to you except your personal butler which is female.