Arc 1 Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town

It starts in a graveyard at night but then lights shine on an unmarked gravestone with sounds of people playing the Trumpet, Saxophone, Flute, and Trombone are heard as strange creatures pop out of the gravestone.

The being has an appearance of a rabbit wearing a white top hat with a pink strap along with a magenta horseshoe on the hat, a white long coat with dark pink straps and a pink zipper that covers his mouth, dark brown pants, with pale rose fur and bubble gum eyes.

He starts dancing along to the beat of the song. As he jumps to the air than outside of the graveyard and into a town with the sign above him that reads Elmore Population Weird but it starts to glitch.

He starts singing a song as he walks around town. Seeing several of the townspeople who are different types of animations and art styles.

Rabbit-

He looks at the people and waves at them but they don't respond to him. Along with him singing while looking at the reader.

"Mysterious faces keep on passing me by."

He touches his chest then moves left to right.

"While the void in my heart pulls me from wrong to right."

He then stops in the middle of the street as a car passes right through him. While still being optimistic.

"There are endless adventures just waiting here in this bizarre town".

He puts his hands up in the air and shouts as the camera zooms out to see the entire town.

"Oh Yeah!"

The camera zooms back to Elmore but to the car that went right through the car was a teenage girl with her parents as they just moved to this town.

(No matter what the future holds.)- A Teenage girl with her hair covering her eye arrives in Elmore with a somber look on her face seeing that her old life is over.

The Rabbit then skips on the streets near the van with a smile on his face.

Rabbit-

"I will keep on smiling".

Another one is a ghost girl who just woke up from bed. She looks in her room and finds a black conductor hat. In the mirror, she can't see her reflection except for the conductor hat.

(Should the darkness claim victory.) - A Ghost girl somberly clenching onto an old hat then wearing it on top of her head. Looking at the mirror with just the hat on before leaving her room with a somber sigh.

The holds a magnifying glass.

Rabbit-

"I'd uncover the mystery!"

A car just arrives at the police station. Inside was a grown blue feline in a cop uniform.

(Though the starting point looks hazy.)- A blue female cat with a tried look in her eyes then changes her glasses into the prescription sunglasses as she goes to work. She then opens the back of the car revealing a criminal who is a thumbprint in handcuffs.