Part 9

~An Awkward Morning

It was Saturday morning and Gumball is sleeping in his bed. Except he wasn't alone, as another person was also sleeping with him, though the face was covered due to snuggling his chest as the person was snoring very quietly.

Aphrodite was also snoozing but then wakes up when the sun shone on her face causing her to scream and slam her arms to the counter. If you're wondering it's 7:00 am.

This causes the cabbit to wake up first by opening his eyes at first it was burly but then sees that the person in his bed was Carrie with her hair unkempt who for some reason was snuggling him.

"What the why is Carrie sleeping in my bed"? Gumball

When he gets out of the bed he also notices something off. That he was in his dark pine green boxers. This got him a bit confused until he decided to wake Carrie up.

At first, he rubs her head to wake her up. But then he pushes her shoulders a little which caused her to giggle, with that not working he decides to touch her back with a little rub not knowing that he just touched her butt.

"Hey, Carrie it's time to get up." He said this softly to her "ear". With that one got her to start waking up.

"Ugh. Nicolas...why are you. doing in my.." Carrie was getting up as the blanket was removed but was still on the bed. While the ghost girl was stretching her arms with a yawn.

Gumball notices something was very wrong.

She was in her undies. The outfit was a bubblegum/sky blue bra with the words Cream, panties were the same color but had the word Puff on it, the outfit looks like cotton candy-colored, along with a purple/orchid stocking that covered her ghost "leg".

Carrie then yawns for a minute while rubbing her eyes. With that, he could see both of her little black-dotted eyes. Carrie then notices that Gumball was staring at her.

"Are you doing alright Cream Puff"? Gumball but Carrie was wondering why he called her that and he was in his boxers but was surprised at how fit his body was for a twelve-year-old.

"Cream Puff...what are you even saying anyway Nic-". Carrie now fully awake then looks down to see that she was also in her undies.

This cause her face to turn a massive shade of red that would put a tomato to shame while trying to cover herself with the blanket.

"... Please tell that we didn't do it," Said this while being so embarrassed that she thought she could die again.

"I'm pretty sure we didn't do that". Gumball trying to reassure Carrie.

"H.. how did this happen?" Carrie while now under the covers with her face still red.

Gumball then puts his paw around his chin while his ears go down while thinking.

"I think it was last night..."

~Last Night

Gumball was alone in his room in his pajamas. It was very late at night between 11:00 and 12:00 am.

After talking to Clare on the phone that she would be making up to Rachel for that lousy excuse, Darrel said that he was going hang with Tobias, Ocho was going to the arcade, and William was still cleaning his house after the Snatcher incident.

He turns off the phone to charge. Seeing that Aphrodite after she ate those mice for a snack was sleeping, So he thought he should do the same.

He lays down in his bed wondering what Carrie was planning but she said something about getting her dad adjusted to the current world and Lapin recovering from a fight he got into? His eyes were closing as he was going to sleep.