Part 8

~Kruger Manor

Carrie then hears a knock on the door. Thinking it was Loki who forgot his homework or something.

But when she opens the door she sees that it was Gumball Wattersin instead. His expression was still as cold but seems to be a bit worried about something.

"What do you want"? Carrie didn't sound friendly towards him after that insult from last night.

"I'm hear to apologize of what I said to you last night. As that subject on the snatcher was very personal for you." Gumball trying to make eye contact with her. As Carrie was still unsure to let him in

"I don't believe you". She was about to close the door in him.

"It's also about the email that was send to us and William didn't forward it."

"I Don't care." She then slams the door on Gumball. She then sits down next to the door with her face covered by her arms.

"Look I have no idea what it feels like to lose your parent as I've never meet mine. But I need your help so no one else will suffer of losing someone important to them."Gumball saying this sincerely towards the ghost girl.

She thinks for a second then opens the door with a sign.

"Get in". Carrie.

The two were now in Carrie's bedroom. With her getting looking for something while Gumball was on her bed.

"So you were the one that send us those emails". Gumball

" Yes..and by the way I told you guys to forward them". Carrie still throwing books off the shelves while Gumball stacks them up orderly.

"William is the type that if you tell him not to do something. He's gonna do it out of spite." Gumball

"What's wrong with him". Carrie

"I'm pretty sure he might be a trill seeker."Gumball then looks to see Carrie on the shelf.

"So what exactly are you looking for"? Gumball

"Something that will help us with the Snatcher". Carrie still looking.

"If we're going to fight him. I would want to know how you have a lot of information on this specter?"

Carrie then tells the Cabbit on the spirits origin.

"There once was a young man, a mortal man, who fell in love with a beautiful ghost after seeing her in a mirror. All he wanted was to kiss her just once. In a forbidden book, he found an incantation. It allowed the living to touch a ghost. The price for this: a cursed life. Now, his spirit floats in limbo, trapped behind mirrors. Everyday day becoming more lonely, more angry, looking for someone to-"

"So what does this curse have to do with your Dad"? Gumball cuts her off.

"I'M GETTING TO THAT"! Carrie shouts at him.

"But did you know that the young man and ghost had a child". Carrie

"You"? He points to Carrie who has a deadpan look on her face

"Yes that kid was me." Carrie in a deadpan voice. After a few minutes she then sees something on her shelf.

"Found it". She then holds up a book that looks similar to the evil dead one.

"So what's your plan on dealing with this ghost"? Gumball

"The book says we summon him by calling his name five times. When he appears in the mirror and the first light of dawn strikes it, we smash him with the book and break the spell." Carrie