Part 5

~Down Town But It's Structured Like A Maze

A few hours later after being interrogated by the cops~ It was around 4:00 pm but it was dark out for some reason.

They left the police station a while ago then they walked for half an hour. With the four kids not talking to the cabbit who they are still mad at, was a few steps away from them.

Because of h, if they were punished to do community service for 96 hours by the police.

"I can't believe this happened to me". Clare said in anguish.

"Well, at least we got off easy today from the cops". Darrel was relieved that Deputy Watterson wasn't there today.

"How is this getting off easy"? She turner s head to the hot dog in annoyance.

"If Deputy Watterson was there. We all would've ended up in jail." Carrio sounded a bit afraid of saying that.

"What The What? JUST FOR SOME GRAFFITI ON SOME STATURE? Are You Kidding Me!?" Clare shouted over the ludicrous of that.

"That's only with adults. People under the age of 18 are usually either sent to community service, drop the charges, or are sent to juvie." Gumball explains this to Clare who just glares at the feline.

William turns his eye to look at the Cabbit.

"We're still not talking to you," William tells him this. Gumball's ears then are down as if he was sad.

"Although the Deputy would've thrown all of us in juvie the minute she caught us". Carrie rolls her eye in an apathetic look.

"You think she would do that"? Clare is kinda shocked about this.

"Oh yeah, she definitely would just to make examples". Darrel with William and Carrie nodding in agreement.

"Mom is really into Justice but she's mostly into Punishing people. It might be one of the reasons that she joined the force." Gumball was still behind them.

Then a red blur runs past behind the Cabbit whose ears can hear its sound as it ran, His head then turns to see what it was.

First, he thinks it was nothing then continues to follow his friends who were six feet from him now.

But then three more blurs pink, cyan, and orange ran behind him so fast that he could only hear the sound.

Gumball then walks fast but he doesn't make a sound. While Clare was talking to Carrie, He pokes her back to get her attention she then jumps in fear when she heard him.

(Screams) "DON'T SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT GUMBALL!". Clare shouted at the cabbit.

"Are you alright". He asked sincerely.

"No."! She shouts at him.

While the emo teen is yelling at the cabbit for scaring While was trying to explain to her. The hot dog then turns to the ghost girl.

"So Carrie what was it that you wanted to talk to us about last night? Cause you said something about some missing pages of a book?" Darrel.

"Oh yeah now that you mentioned it. I did find parts of the book Nicolas has. But I still doubt it's going to help us." Carrie then rubs her chin in doubt.

"Well this may be a little information, But this will help us in a long run. Due to all this madness that is going on in our town". Darrel hoping this won't be for anything.