Part 2

~Watterson Household

It was morning while our low feline was having breakfast with an older feline who looks just like him that was sitting on the opposite side of the table. She was drinking coffee as she put it down. She tilts her head down then looks up beneath her eyebrows to see the young feline in front of her with a menacing glare that reads "I will end you" on her face.

This woman is his mother Doctor Nicole Watterson although she usually prefers to be called Nicole due to that being her middle name. She looks exactly like her son except her fur was Navy blue, her eyes were bloodshot due to staying up late at work, she wore full-frame glasses over her eyes, she wore a gray coat under it a black shirt and a long gray skirt.

"Do you mind telling me what happened at school yesterday"? She questions her son demanding him for looks at his mother with a bored expression.

"(Nonchalantly) I got lost on my way to school and I bumped into a girl who we both missed the bus on the first day of school, after class I had lunch with some of the students then one of them tried to hit me but got electrocuted".

"Then what happened"? As she interrogated him for more info.

"After I left the school grounds some of the bullies with tried to intimate me, their boss punch me in the face but his hand was broken when he hit, The other thugs came after me and I beat them all to a bloody pulp. After that, I went to Clare's home the person I meet at the bus stop, to hang out with her. Not knowing that she was being sarcastic about it". As he explains to her what was going on during he didn't inform her about his meeting with Carrie but didn't matter to her.

The full-grown feline got up from her seat then walked towards the table to where her son is. She then slams his head on the table then grabs his arm as if she was pinning down a criminal.

"Did you start the fight"? Still saying this in a calm cold voice to her son.

"No, but I might've provoked them into staring one," Gumball told her while his face was in his cereal luckily he drank most of the milk before she asked him.

"What did I tell you about beating people up." Still in her calm voice but sounds very angry.

"Only use it for self-defense, keep the damage of the town to a minimum or if there were no other options". (With some milk in his mouth) but she could hear him.

"Good".She lets go of her son's arm and head. He then raises his head and starts to breathe again while holding his throat.

Nicole then walks away to go to the bathroom upstairs to put on her uniform at work. When she returns downstairs wearing a police uniform with an Assistant Sheriff badge on it. She then takes off her glasses with her prescription sunglasses.

As she walks to the door and opens the door. But before she leaves for work she turns her head to see her son in a cold look.

"Don't forget if I hear that you cause any trouble in your school. I will be sending you to juvie along with anyone else who was assisting you with your crimes understood Nicolas?" Her son doesn't respond. She gets mad then punches a hole in the wall.

"Nicolas ANSWER ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU". She yells at him.

"My name is Gumball". He responds with his still calm voice. Nicole hears this in confusion but decides to focus on getting to work first then dealing with this later.

"Remember the minute you fall out of line, Your ass is going to juvie." She doesn't look at him. Then she slams the door then leaves to work.

"Of course". Gumball then gets his stuff for school and starts to walk out of the house.