~Chapter 4~ uh- oh

Okay but before I start, Thanks you so much for 4.46K reads!! I never expected to get more than 100 reads!

Okay, here's your story....

Italics: 'one two three'  thoughts. Bold: 'One two three' exaggerated/emphasized words. Bold +italic: authors note. Underline: clone talking 

"Ughhh it's taking forever for her to get herrreeee" Camilo complained. "You'll be fine it's not like we're waiting a million years for Mirabel" "I guess your right" He then sat himself down on the floor. It felt like a million years that you'd been waiting.

Y/ns pov
I'd been stuck waiting for dayssss for Mama and Dolores to finish. I then heard Dolores jump on the create and ask Mirabel if she understands. That it. That's our cue.

Normal 3rd person pov?
Camilo jumped out at Mirabel singing about Tío Bruno, as Y/ns job was to throw the flowers over the 2 and sing a little if she chose to. "Yeah he sees you dreams and feasts on ya screams" Camilo sang to a shocked and confused Mirabel. You threw the flowers right as she fell down the hole, and yelled "Heyyyyy" down the sand pit to make an echo. You quickly hopped down into the tunnel and started shaking your head telling Mirabel to not talk about Bruno with the rest of your family. "Wow Dolores, you did pretty good!" You complimented her. "Thanks Y/n"

Now all of you were dancing around the table singing your verses, you were singing the same one as Camilo, since you didn't really have your own part. Mirabel ran into her room to put the vision together and the rest of you went to get ready for the Guzmans. You wore your basic outfit,  a white blouse with a yellow/orange skirt, to match your family's yellow.

Y/ns pov

We were all seated at the table eating, well I was eating. Mirabel and Dolores were having one of THE most intense staring contest in the history of eye staring contests. Mariana passed some food in front of Mirabel, and Dolores took the chance to tell me what she did. "Mirabel found Brunos vision." Whattt? I thought she didn't actually go into Brunos tower...did she? Oh well.. We're playing Chinese Telephone now. I then told Camilo what Dolores told me. "Mirabel found Brunos vision.." He got startled and turned into Mirabel, then Bruno, and then himself, but his eyes were kinda crooked.. it was funny. "Camilo, fix your face.." Papa whispered  to him. He shook his head again and looked over at me surprised. Then he whispered it to Papa, who spit his water  out all over Mariano, which was also funny. Then he whispered it to Mama, and as he's telling her she had formed a cloud that started slightly raining.  It made my food kinda soggy but it was still edible. The she whispered it to Tía Juileta who just looked at Mirabel with disbelief. It's like that domino game, one falls and the rest go down one by one!

Normal 3rd person pov?
Mirabel was running around trying to catch the vision that the raccoons? took. "What is happening?!" Marianos mom asked. "Mirabelfoundbrunosvisionshesinitshegoingtodestroythewholehouseandnowwereall....
DOOOOMED!" Dolores talked fast while covering her ears from all the noise. Birds are flying everywhere, its raining, Luisas crying, Abuelas disappointed, Camilo was a baby with a mustache, Isabella puched Mariano in the nose with a flower, and there is 2 mirabels, the real one, and your clone.

But hey! The food was good!

You got up from the table, and headed to your room, knowing the grown-ups are gonna have a talk. Pacing around the room nervous about what's gonna happen to Mirabel. The cracks were getting bigger. Going downstairs might not have been the best choice...

Peeking around the corner, you heard Abuela and Juileta talking. "Mama you've always been to hard on Mirabel." "Look around, our casits is breaking! Our magic, our encanto" Silence. "But that's not Mirabels fault...right?" You spoke.  "Y/n this does not concern you." Abuela looked like she was about to smack someone.

"But she's my family so what's her problem is my problem.... Right? We all get through this together.. Right?" Juielta looked proud, yet sad. "Y/n, why don't you go help Camilo look for Mirabel okay?" Juielta said. She knew this argument would get heated, and she knew that you shouldn't be here for it. "Okay!" You skipped off to find Camilo.... And maybe get a snack or two... Or three... Of four...

Y/n pov

"Camilo? Where are you brotherrrr" Where could he be? Mama looked sad earlier.. Maybe some tea will help her! Okay it's hot so I have to be extraaa careful cuz I dont wanna get 3rd degree burns, that stuff hurts. Ah ha! Mamas room! "Mama I brought you some tea!" Oh Camilo in here? I guess I found him. "Can you take it Camilo it's hot" you brought it over to him. "Ya uh uh, here you go Mama, deep breath in, deep breath o- owww!" "Ah!" "F-ck!!" Mama bumped into Camilo, who spilt hot tea on me in the process of hitting his leg on the table. "What did you say Y/n?" Camilo turned to me... "Uhh flowers... I said flowers.. " "that's not what I heard" he teased "Y/n..I don't want you using that Sh-t-Talk in this house.. " "but mama-" "nope no buts"

"I'll go get a cold rag and some more tea" I sent a clone of me out to get a cold rag for my arm, and tea for Mama and Camilo. "Thank you mi hija" "Your welcome Mama!"

End y/n pov

There was camotion downstairs, and everyone went to check it out. It was Isabella and Mirabel... Together... Dancing and laughing.... together... Like sisters.... Are we sure theres not another clone out there? Abuela came up to the house to see a vibrant Isabella with Mirabel. Isabella looked Guilty and Mirabel looked excited. "Mirab-" You were gonna go see her but Dolores stopped you shaking her heard no. It looked like a bad situation...

"What is going on here?" Abuela looked at Isabella specifically. Mirabel tried to tell Abuela that they were fixing the miracle, but she wouldn't listen. The cracks are getting bigger and the arguing is getting worse. Suddenly a big crack down the center between Abuela and Mirabel formed. Casits was cracking.

"Oh no! " You pointed at the candle that was about to fall. You saw Isabella, Mirabel, and Camilo go for the candle, so you wanted to too.

Running up the side of Casita, opposite of your older brother you went to jump to grab on the ledge, you made a clone of Luisa and had her throw you up to the ledge, but casitas magic faded and both you and your Luisa clone fell, but just in time for Casita to catch you with a ladder and slide you down. Casita was pushing everyone out of the house before it falls. But Mirabel wasn't here.

"Mirabel!" Juielta yelled! "We have to get out" Felix yelled. "Leave it! Mirabel leave it!" Juielta kept yelling.  The house crumbled with Mirabel in it. "Mirabel!! " You yelled and ran up the the house. That was it. Mirabel was in there and not out by everyone else. "Mirabel where are you!?" You yelled running up to the broken house trying to move things around and find her. At this point you were crying. Some chairs and shudders fell off of Mirabel. You ran up to her and gave her a huge hug. "I thought you were gone" you started sobbing into her shirt. She just sat there, shocked. Dolores pulled you off of Mirabel. "Let her breathe Y/n" "Right sorry.. " you said in between hiccups. "Come over here Y/n let's get you a tissue and calm down" Dolores brought you over by Isabella and Luisa. "Here wipe your eyes." Dolores handed you a tissue. "Mirabels gonna be okay Y/n" Isabela reassured you. "Mirabel?" "Where's Mirabel?" Now Mirabel is missing?! Could this day get any better?

End chapter 4~
Sorry I hadn't posted, I had covid and didn't feel like doing anything. But here's a chapter :D
Infinxty-Wonders
1385 Words