Revengers Resolutions

Y/N has created a chat

Y/N has added Loki, Thor, Korg, Valkyrie, and Banner

Thor has joined

Korg has joined

Valkyrie has joined

Banner has joined

Loki has joined (reluctantly)

Y/N: Sooo! What are your guy's resolutions.

Banner: Well, I was thinking I'll try to spend less time in the lab. Be a bit more social?

Y/N: That's great!! Does that mean you'll finally go to the club with us?

Banner: Uhhh-

Thor: WHAT ARE THESE RESOULUTIONS?

Loki: Stop yelling, you big oaf. And how do you not know what New Years resolutions are!?

Thor: WELL SORRY BROTHER! I DON'T SPEND AS MUCH TIME WITH THE MIDGUARDIANS AS YOU! AS THE KING OF NEW ASGARD, I'M A BUSY MAN.

Valkyrie: Wrong! I'm the king now. All you do is play video games with Korg all day.

Thor: THE GAMES ARE VERY IMPORTANT!!! IT'S HOW I TRAIN!

Korg: I agree, they really help you visualize a realistic fighting scenario, without actually having to be on the field. It's a learning experience. 

Y/N: No.

Banner: Resolutions are goals that people set for the upcoming year, Thor. It's like giving yourself hope and promising to do better.

Thor: WELL IN THAT CASE, VALKYRIE'S RESOULUTION SHOULD BE TO STOP DRINKING.

Valkyrie: Yeah...No. Never gonna happen. 

Y/N: Aw c'mon Val, you could at least cut back a little bit. We all  have things to work on, and this is the perfect moment to really lay it all out and set those goals!

Loki: No

Thor: NO

Valkyrie: No thanks!

Y/N: Korg?

Korg: I don't know, I think it might be nice. As long as I can keep playing Fortnite. I just bought more V-Bucks and I can't let them go to waste. 

Y/N:...

Y/N: Fine.

Y/N: Loki, what is your New Years resolution? 

Loki: Ugghhh, do I have to?

Y/N: Yes.

Loki: *sigh* I suppose I could....yeah I've got nothing.

Y/N: Maybe you could be nicer to Thor

Thor: YEAH!

Loki: Who's Thor?

Y/N: Uh- your brother?

Loki: I don't have a brother, I'm adopted. 

Y/N: 🙄

Korg: my resolution is to feed Miek more often. I forgot to last week and he's been sitting in the same position since.

Y/N: I-

Y/N: Alright! Anyone else?

Valkyrie: I promise to cut back on the drinking.

Y/N: YAY!!

Valkyrie: But only the four o'clock bottle, I still need my 7 AM bottle because that's way too damn early to wake up and not have a drink. I refuse to give up my lunch hour bottle, and I am unwilling to sacrifice my 10 PM bottle. 

Y/N: Riiiighhht. Thor?

Thor: I, THOR ODINSON, VOW TO EAT MORE POPTARTS THIS UPCOMING YEAR.

Y/N: That's not really-

Banner: Just let him have his moment. 

A/N~HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I love you all so much and hope that you enjoyed this part! Have an amazing 2022! <3