˚○◦˚ᵍˡⁱᵗᵗᵉʳ˚◦○˚

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Felix eyes his masterpiece, smiling brightly as the glitter on the large canvas shimmers under the refracted sunlight. 

He had worked on this for an hour, give or take (which is the longest he's stayed focused on one thing at a time), and he can't wait to show his Channie what he's made for him. 

But first things first.

The little picks up the canvas, careful not to drop it as he sets it near the corner of the living room to dry. He then rolls up the plastic sheet he had used to make sure the carpet would stay clean in case of a spill and puts it in the garage.

By the time Felix cleans up everything and eyes the area for any colorful stains or marks, he hears the door open. 

As Chan comes into view and drops his car keys onto the counter, Felix yelps, afraid the surprise will be ruined. 

"Channie!"

"Hey-"

Felix covers the older's eyes before he can even finish his sentence. Chan makes a confused noise but doesn't make a move to move Felix's hand away from his eyes.

"Lix?"

"Um..." Felix giggles a little and Chan smiles at the cute sound. "Baby have surprise for Channie..."

Chan gasps a little too dramatically, which only makes Felix more excited.

"Yeah? I'll keep my eyes closed then."

"Promise?"

"Promise, Sweetheart."

Felix hides a soft giggle as he runs over to his canvas, picking it up and running back over as quick as his legs permit.

"Okie Channie~"

When Chan opens his eyes, Felix's face is hidden behind a canvas with the biggest, shiniest, butterfly painted on it, the outline of it shaped by dark blue glitter.

Chan widens his eyes and takes it from Felix's hands.

"This... I..."

The older looks up at an extremely happy Felix.

"Baby use the glitter Channie got!!"

Chan chuckles at Felix's excitement and traces Felix's artwork with his fingertips, doing it lightly just in case the glue hasn't dried yet. 

Felix holds his hands together and looks at Chan with anticipation.

"Pretty?"

Chan sets the canvas down against the wall and picks Felix up, grinning as the younger hides his face in his neck. 

"It's the prettiest gift I've ever gotten. But Baby's prettier, yeah?"

God, Felix's giggles are going to be the death of him.

"ᴺᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ~"

Chan gasps again. "Did you clean up, too?"

"Mhmm!" Felix pulls back to point at the living room.

"Baby clean up everything~"

Chan slowly sets Felix down. "Not everything..."

The younger looks at his caregiver with a tiny pout, drawing a coo from Chan. The older rubs Felix's cheek and shows his sparkly thumb to him with a smile. 

"Oh..."

Felix reaches up to rub at his cheeks, but Chan stops him.

"Ah-ah, let's get you cleaned up Angel."

('。•   •。')

When both boys get to the bathroom, Felix gasps as he looks at his glittery cheeks in the mirror. Chan puts his hand under the tap, letting the water coat his fingertips.

He gently rubs at Felix's cheeks, and the glitter comes off easily. 

"Messy baby~" Chan laughs, wetting his fingers more.

"Channie's messy baby!"

Chan feels his poor, fragile heart stop beating.

He looks at a sheepish Felix and slightly nods.

"My messy baby," he softly mumbles - more to himself than anyone - and pecks the top of Felix's strawberry red hair before continuing to clean the younger. 

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾