˚○◦˚ˢʰⁱᵗᶠᵃᶜᵉ ᵈʳᵘⁿᵏ˚◦○˚

requested by _Mai_03 ~

mai im not sure if you meant the bad chaos or good chaos but i tried </3

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Felix stares at his hand as his eyes gloss over with tears, watching the blood slowly trickle down.

He whimpers quietly as he quickly drops the knife and runs towards the bathroom. He rummages through the cabinets, looking for any kind of bandaid.

But the one time he needs it, it's nowhere to be found. 

Sniffling again, Felix goes to his desk and tears off a piece of paper from his notebook.

He feels himself slipping into headspace, and he feels so, so small from the pain coming from his palm. 

He just wants his Channie.

But the older went outside with Hyunjin. They both had a busy week, and the little doesn't feel right bothering Chan to come home just because he's clumsy.

And... he's been told to stay away from knives before. The last thing he wants to do is get scolded by Chan. 

Placing the piece of paper on his cut - wincing as he does so - Felix sticks tape all over it, securing the make-shift bandaid. 

He walks slowly to the sofa and tries to seek comfort in his pink blanket, but it's of no use. 

So he reaches for his phone.

cutie ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ

Hihi

Channie okie? It's late...

No response.

cutie ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ

Umumumum

Baby love you 

Felix pouts, looking at his hurt hand again, but decides to just wait for his caregiver. You'd think it's because of the scolding he would receive, but the main reason is just the fear of appearing too clingy to the point where it's downright annoying.

But it hurts. It hurts like hell, but he wants Chan's cuddles more than a bandaid. 

So he lightly cries himself to sleep, clutching the blanket tightly with his good hand. 

('。•   •。')

The first thing Felix hears is Hyunjin.

He's mumbling incoherent words as he's being dragged into the house by Chan, and he looks beyond shitface drunk.

Chan groans and almost throws Hyunjin onto the neighboring couch and looks at Felix. 

"Channie," the little mumbles, hiding his hand behind his back as the pain starts to set in again. 

"Hey Baby..."

Chan kisses Felix's forehead and moves to charge his phone, which now surprisingly has a cracked screen. 

"This idiot over here," Chan points to Hyunjin, sighing in irritated mom, "decided to play hide and seek with my phone."

"'M 'orry ChAn~" Hyunjin slurs. He giggles as Chan sighs again, and he pretty much passes out. 

The older looks back at his phone when it buzzes back to life, and scrolls through his notifications received through the night.

He suddenly freezes and looks at Felix, whose head is peeking out from the blanket. 

"Baby..." he says, walking over to pick Felix up in his arms, blanket and all. 

"I love you, too. I'm here, yeah?"

Felix is trying so hard to stop the tears, but Chan can hear the tiny sniffling anyways. 

"Hey... hey." 

Chan sits down with Felix in his lap and cups the younger's wet face.

"What happened? Why is my angel crying?" He whispers, pressing the tiniest kisses to Felix's cheeks. 

"Channie," the younger sobs. "Channie, baby got hurt."

Chan panics a little.

"Hurt? Baby, where? Can you tell Channie where?"

Felix shows Chan his hand, and the older widens his eyes as he sees the blood that has leaked through the notebook paper. 

"Baby using knife and... and..." 

"Lix-"

Standing up and laying Felix on the couch, Chan walks as quickly as possible to the bathroom, but Felix calls out to him.

"Baby check bathroom already."

"What? Shit, wait. Did I not- fuckfuckfuck, okay. Give me one second Baby."

And Chan runs up the stairs and back down again so fast that Felix swears it actually did take him a second. 

"Here Baby, give me your hand."

Felix winces once every couple of seconds as Chan applies a proper bandage and lets his best friend gather him in his arms.

"ᴴᵘʳᵗˢ, ᶜʰᵃⁿⁿⁱᵉ"

"I know, I know Baby. I'm so sorry. Channie should've checked his phone. I'm so sorry Sweetheart."

"ᶜʰᵃⁿⁿⁱᵉ ᵐᵃᵈ?"

"No. Of course not."

Chan repeatedly pecks Felix's entire face - except for his lips, unfortunately - and dries the younger's tears. His heart is clenching every time he hears the sound of Felix sniffling, and it's getting unbearable. 

"As long as you're safe. Channie doesn't care about anything else Baby. My precious angel, Channie loves you so much, okay?"

Felix calms down a little, the sting in his hand dulling a bit. 

"ᴮᵃᵇʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿⁿⁱᵉ, ᵗᵒᵒ."

Chan hums, kissing Felix's cheek once again.

And then Hyunjin giggles.

"I lOve lIxiE anD cHanNie tOo~"

"Shut up."

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾