˚○◦˚ᵃʳᵐ ʷʳᵉˢᵗˡᵉ˚◦○˚

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

"Me first!" Jeongin shots, sitting in the chair opposite from Chan.

The older shrugs and rolls up his sleeve before propping his right arm on the table in front of him. Both boys clasp each other's palms and wait for Jisung to count down.

"Three, two, one, go!"

Jeongin's hand goes down in seconds. 

And the same fate is stored for Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Minho. 

But Changbin puts up a fight. 

He has everyone believing that he actually might win, given that their hands are past the equilibrium, with Changbin's hand about to pin Chan's arm down.

And Felix watches the entire time. Or rather, he watches Chan the entire time, silently cheering for him.

The older ends up faring better in the fight. He rubs his palm a little, glancing up at a defeated Changbin. 

"You might actually win next time, Changbin."

"Baby try, too?"

Everyone looks at Felix, but the freckled boy's eyes are only on Chan. 

"Of course Cutie. Come here."

"Alright," Jisung says, voice sore from all the shouting he did during Changbin's turn. "Three, two, one, go!"

Chan's playing defense; he's resisting all the power Felix is putting against him but makes no move to try and win the game.

Then the older starts letting Felix overpower him, and Felix widens his eyes as he sees that he's so close to pinning Chan's arm down.

The rest of the boys shout a little to urge Felix on, but just like that, the older uses his strength again, moving their hands back to the middle.

Chan gives an innocent smile as Felix throws a baby glare at him.

The younger puts his other hand on the table, now using both arms in the match. It's technically cheating, but whatever. 

Despite the sounds of protest Hyunjin and Jisung make, Chan only smiles and continues to tease the younger.

He switches between giving the match his all and not trying, like a plane turning off its engine for a second or two. 

But eventually, Chan relents, letting Felix take over completely, letting him defeat the Christopher Bang. 

Felix gasps loudly, standing up.

"BABY WON!!"

Chan leans back in his chair, laughing as he watches Felix jump up and down. 

"BABY WON BABY WON BABY WON!"

"Yes, he did~"

"Baby get cookies for dinner now."

"Hey hold on-"

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾