˚○◦˚ᵗʰʷᵃᶜᵏ˚◦○˚

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

As Chan locks the balcony door, he stills as something smacks his head, and he's ready to swivel around and smack Jisung or Hyunjin or whoever the fuck is behind him.

But then he hears a tiny giggle and now he's just fighting to maintain his cold and heartless composure.

The older turns around and is genuinely surprised when he sees a giant blue pool noodle in his little's hands. 

"Hihi!" Felix smiles innocently, waving the noodle around.

"Where did you get that?"

"Garage," Felix simply states, thwacking Chan on the head again.

"There's a big green one, too! Channie wan it?" 

Another thwack.

"Nope."

Felix pouts, seeing that his actions are doing nothing to piss the older off. 

But they've played this game before. And it always ends up with Felix laughing his ass off at how Chan huffs and pinches the bridge of his nose or facepalms himself whenever he's irritated because of the younger.

Like a child who's told that they can't have McDonald's for dinner.

So when Chan sees Felix pout, he's satisfied. Extremely proud of himself.

('。•   •。')

But Chan's a fool for thinking that would be it.

He's been thwacked.

The entire.

Fucking. 

Day.

"Channie. Channie. Channie. Channie. Channie. Channie. Channie. Channie."

Wherever Chan goes, Felix follows, thwacking his head while saying his best friend's name over.

And over.

And over.

And over again. 

Chan's trying so hard to ignore the little and keeps his eyes on his phone, absentmindedly scrolling through Instagram all throughout the thwacks. 

"Channie. Channie. Channie. Channnniiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee. Channie!"

Felix hits Chan on the head harder than usual with a yell.

Mistake.

Because the way Chan lifts his eyes from his phone to look at Felix... holy fuck.

The little suddenly feels so shy and takes a step back, putting his hands together like a well-behaved baby. 

Chan tilts his head, looking at the younger with a clenched jaw. 

"Something wrong ?"

"... ᵁᵐ..."

"Why'd you stop?"

"ᴮᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᴮᵃᵇʸ ʷᵒⁿ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ..."

"Yeah ?"

And then Chan takes a couple of strides forward and Felix gasps, taking multiple steps back.

But the older goes straight past him and opens the door to the garage. And he's holding a green noodle when he steps back into the house.

Chan twists it in his hands and looks at Felix with the slightest smirk. The younger tries not to blush, but only Chan can look this hot while holding a god damn noodle. 

"Baby... baby gonna go now..." Felix mumbles.

And then he's running.

Running past Chan, up the stairs, and down the hallway. And he swears he touches the door handle, but just like that, he's picked up and thrown over Chan's shoulder.

The older walks down the stairs, taking his sweet time as he thwacks Felix's ass and back with the noodle.

Felix giggles because Chan's not even whacking him half as hard as the younger did. 

"Channie's a softie~" Felix giggles again as Chan throws him onto the sofa.

"Little-"

Felix yelps and laughs as the older tickles him and tries to grab onto his arms to stop him. 

"Softie~"

All throughout the tickling, Chan doesn't deny this accusation.

And once the older decides to stop, he sighs and sits up, running a hand through his hair as he watches Felix get up as well.

After catching his breath, the younger sheepishly scooches closer and makes himself comfortable in Chan's lap. He wraps his arms around the older's neck and pulls him closer, and shyly giggles when Chan nuzzles his face into the younger's neck. 

"Channie softie~"

"No."

Felix pulls back a little to kiss his caregiver's cheek. "Baby love Channie."

And Chan snuggles impossibly closer into Felix, hugging him tight and silently telling his heart to stop beating so fucking loud. 

"I love you more."

"See? Softie!"

"nO."

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

i spEED RAN THIS CHAPTER I HOPE IT WAS OKAY LOVELIES 

zendaya is queen.