Hope for a normal day

Travis pov will be about his day before he went to math class. So like at the beginning of chapter 1 if this makes sense 😭

_______________________

Travis pov

I wake up and check the time. 6:34 it says. I sigh as I slowly get up.

"Gra..- Fuck!" I yell in a whisper as I quickly hold my side. Yea my father hit me for accidentally breaking a glass cup, but he bumped into me which made me drop the glass cup but of course, it was my fault.

I sighed as I sat up on my bed slowly. I stared at the door for a bit before walking into my bathroom (his room has his own bathroom) I stared at myself in the mirror for a bit realizing how fluffy my hair gets when I wake up. 'What if I kept it like this..? Nah I'll do it tomorrow my father is going to work early tomorrow.' I thought to myself as I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste.

[Time skip brought to you by yuichiro arm]

After doing my morning routine Y'know skin care and all that stuff, anyways, I exited the bathroom and went into my room to change into a white long sleeve shirt and a plain black shirt on top  and some grey sweat pants.

[like this one]

And went grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs to the kitchen and saw my dad sitting at the table with a cup which I assumed has coffee in it and a newspaper. He glanced over at me.

"All ready now?" He asked as he glanced back to the newspaper.

"Yes...I'll head out to school now, have a good day at work." I said before walking over to the door.

"Just don't make any problems at school today.." He said as he kept on looking at the newspaper.

"Yes sir..." I said as I walked out the door and started walking to school.

I started walking to school and just my luck, I have to pass the elementary school. I fucking hate walking past it because I see kids with loving parents and fathers, I wish that it was me sometimes...

[Time skip bought to you by The skinny legend(if yk yk]

I got to school and headed to the lockers (Please forgive me if there's mistakes it's 4:58 am rn and I'm too tired to go back and read my story 😭) I grab them and someone comes up to me. "Hey is it true that you and-" I cut them off by shoving a book in their face. "Don't always believe shit you hear from other people." I say pretty annoyed. I walk away from them and see Philip, I was gonna walk up to him until his dumbass bumped into someone 'I swear this happens everyday' I think to myself before calling out his name and saw him turn around and started to come towards me.

"Hey!" He says as he walks towards me. "So...about that rumor.." He says as he puts his arm around my shoulder.

"What about that stupid rumor?" I ask him ignoring his hand on my shoulder.

"What rumor?" He asked still having his hands around me

"That rumor where people think me and you are 'Dating'" I say a bit annoyed.

"Ohhh that rumor! I forgot about that..." God this guy...can he be more forgetful?

"Who cares about that?"

"I do Philip!"  I say a bit annoyed at him. I wouldn't have any problems with it, that is if my father wasn't a strict Christian priest. I let out a sigh and start walking. "I'm going to class now" I say leaving him to stand there.

"Hey wait!" He yells as he runs over to me. "Let me walk with you travy wamy" Ugh, I hate it when he calls me that and makes a little kissy face, I swear sometimes I feel like punching his face and throwing him in a river.

"Fine, but hurry up!" God, I hope today goes well and not chaotic as usual, I just want an easy day today.

__________________

BOOM! 687 WORDS! I know it's short but bare with me right now because I'm going through a lot right now and I've missed school because I'm sick soo I need to catch up on missing assignments.
Anyways, have a good day/night!

Demi out!