3

Killua woke up the next morning, and stiffened slightly as he opened his eyes. Gon was facing him, his arms splayed out to the side. Killua got a flashback, his boyfriend forcing him to sleep encased in his arms. Hm... Killua felt nervous, but he shifted forward none the less. He pressed up against Gon's chest with his arms now gently draped around his body. Killua shuddered a little as Gon slid a hand up his back, it was in his sleep but it didn't make it any less uncomfortable. "Mhhhmmmm..." Gon mumbled, shifting a little more in his sleep. Killua's breath hitched slightly, and he felt his eyes water a little as the hand started sliding downwards.

"Mh.....hm?" Gon's eyes fluttered open, and he blinked for a few moments before his eyes widened and his face flushed. "Ah!" Killua squeezed his eyes shut, breathing hard. The hands disappeared but he didn't move, not until he was gently pushed away. Killua moved backwards a few inches, his eyes slowly opening. Gon rubbed the back of his head with a slight blush. "S-Sorry...I don't know how that happened" Killua blinked, then looked away. "it was fine..." He insisted, but Gon reached forward and grabbed his hand, an apologetic expression. "No it wasn't, I made you cry. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" He gasped slightly, then wiped his eyes. "I promise it was nothing" He mumbled, slipping his hand away with a slightly wobbling smile. Gon looked deeply concerned for a moment, before sitting up. "Alright...if you insist" He nodded and sat up as well, then checked the time. 8:15.

"Hey..." Gon blinked, then smiled. "Yes?" He shifted a little. "Um...usually I take a shower at 8..." He mumbled. Gon blinked. "Oh, the bathroom's down that hallway to the left" He said, pointing. Killua nodded, then got up and followed the directions. He was in there for exactly 15 minutes, before turning off the shower and drying off. Killua sighed, then opened the door and exited the room. He had taken no more than 10 steps when Gon turned the corner. Killua's cheeks grew hot and he flinched slightly, but didn't move. Gon's eyes shot wide and his own cheeks flushed. "K-Killua what the hell are you- w-where....why are you just standing there without clothes?" He shifted a little, slightly confused. His boyfriend would always catch him directly after he exited the shower and just...stare at him. Sometimes he'd take pictures. So, as uncomfortable as he was, he stayed still. After a few moments Gon eventually covered his eyes and turned his head away. "G-Go put on clothes!"

He blinked, then kept his eyes down. "Ok..." He ducked by and made his way to the room, then looked through the wardrobe. He frowned slightly, confused. "There's...nothing close to what I usually wear in here" He mumbled, to himself. So he rummaged through some boxes, and managed to find a navy crop top and some extremely tight black shorts that left nothing to the imagination. He slipped them on and glanced down, then shifted slightly. The way it pressed against him so tightly felt...uncomfortable. It's the closest I can find to... He got a flashback, of his closet filled with vibrantly colored wavy crop tops that were about 7 to 8 inches long from the sleeves to the bottom, and both skirts and shorts in similar colors that only went about 4 inches past his waistline. There were also some dark colored ultra tight yoga pants in there as well as some shiny collars with bells and a few assorted pairs of both clip on and headband cat ears.

He snapped out of the memory, breath shaky. Their so tight...what if... He got another flashback, this one of pale hands with pointed pink fingernails sliding down his back and cupping his curves firmly. He struggled a little in the memory. "L-Let go!" He protested, about a few weeks shy of his 14th birthday in the memory. His boyfriend chuckled, gripping harder. "You have a nice body kitty, with those extraordinarily tight pants it makes you hard to resist~" Killua growled a little in the memory, trying to push him away. "I said let me go!" His boyfriend chuckled again, sliding his hands back up. Killua sighed, about to open his mouth when they slid back down again, slipping below the waistband this time. Killua let out a strained noise. "H-Hey" then one of the hands slid around to the front and he gasped. "S-Stop it!" His boyfriend put his lips on the shell of his ear as he struggled. "but your so fun to play with~" He opened his mouth to say something when a bang jolted him out of the memory.

"Killua!"

He was on the floor, tears rolling down his cheeks, and body trembling. He was also hyperventilating. Suddenly a hand grabbed his own and he gasped, eyes snapping to Gon as he knelt down in front of him with a worried expression. He calmed his breathing as best he could and wiped his eyes, then sat up. "S-Sorry" Gon frowned slightly. "Don't apologize, are you alright?" He blinked. "Y-Yeah..." He stood up and so did Gon, then Gon's eyes traveled down. "Those look really tight on you, are you sure you want to wear those?" He looked away. "Y-Yeah..." he murmured, trying to sound convincing. Gon crossed his arms as he stared at him for a few moments. "Let me rephrase that, go put on something else"

Killua ducked his head, "H-Hai" He stood up, but when he walked over to the dresser he hesitated. Gon came up beside him and picked out a pair of grey sweatpants and a navy blue turtleneck. "here, this one's nice. Don't wear anything that tight, or short" He nodded, then grabbed the clothing and started to slip off his shorts. Gon yelped, then quickly exited the room and shut the door. Killua glanced over to the door and blinked in confusion for a few moments. Huh? He shrugged, then kept changing. Killua let out a soft sigh of relief as the tight pressure of the fabric pressing against his crotch released. When he was done, he reopened the door and slightly surprised to see Gon waiting for him with a slight bite of his lip.

"Oh...hey" He mumbled, shuffling his feet a little. Why is he...looking at me like that? Do I not look pleasing enough? "Ne...what's....that?" Killua blinked, not quite following. Gon sighed, then pointed to a spot on his neck- Killua got another flashback. Those same hands wrapping around his neck, choking him as he dug in with those sharp nails. "Bad boys get punished Kitty~" Killua snapped out of it, then shifted a little. "U-Um...just...mh..." He didn't know what to say. Gon sighed. "If you don't want to tell me it's fine" In his experience, that meant; 'you have to tell me but I'm trying to be nice about it'. Killua looked down. "Nail marks..." Gon's eyes widened. "Nail marks? Why are nail marks on your neck?" Killua dropped his eyes even lower, bottom lip quivering.

"Alright, just go downstairs for breakfast" He nodded, then exited the room without another word. He made his way down the stairs, only slightly surprised to see Leorio and Kurapika already there. Kurapika glanced up, then smiled. "Good morning Killua" He blinked, then noticed how there were 2 empty spots. One was between Leorio and Kurapika and the other was on the opposite side of the table. Killua assumed that the one opposite was his, and stood next to the chair. Leorio and Kurapika glanced at each other for a moment in confusion, then Gon walked down the stairs. "Killua...what are you doing?" Leorio said in confusion, as he glanced over at Gon. Gon sighed, then gave him a warm smile. "You can sit down" The other two looked faintly concerned as he nodded and took his seat. As he did so, he accidently knocked a spoon off.

Killua flinched slightly at the clang, the other three were silent as he stood up and was about to reach down to get it when he got a flashback. Killua leaning downwards, and two hands grabbing his ass aggressively- "Killua?" He snapped out of it, realizing his hand was trembling and his lips parted but no sound came out. He shifted slightly, bringing his hands to his sides and averting his eyes. I-If I...do that, then they'll... multiple instances flashed through his mind, of him being grabbed or slapped. "Your...not gonna pick it up?" Leorio said, frowning. His breath hitched. No I've got to, or...or they might be mad-

1438 words