5

Killua came to on a very comfortable bed, a bed he remembered sleeping in. He didn’t open his eyes yet, willing the headache to go away. "He just passed out after he was done being sick though" Gon's voice worried, from a few feet away. Kurapika sighed. "He was also in a semi panicked state according to you, so it could've been from stress as well" Killua shifted a little, and Leorio spoke "He's waking up" Killua thought about his options, then decided to curl up sideways and crack open his eyes. Leorio and Kurapika were standing a few feet away, while Gon was sitting on the edge of the bed.

They were all just…staring at him. Did I do something wrong? "I-I'm sorry…" Kurapika frowned slightly. "Why are you apologizing?" He glanced down with a mumble. "Dunno…thought I maybe did something wrong…because…your just staring at me" The three glanced at each other for a moment, then Gon smiled. "You didn’t do anything wrong Killua. But, do you feel better?" He blinked. I still feel lightheaded, my head hurts, my body's weak… "Y-Yeah"

Gon bit his lip. "Damn…I don’t want to leave him here alone but…" Killua sat up, looking down. "It's…fine, I don’t mind" Kurapika shook his head. "You could still be ill-" Killua inched backwards a little, ducking his head. I mustn't be a burden! "N-No it's fine!" He said, silently cursing himself when a small hint of desperation inched into his voice. There was silence for a few moments. "You sound like…you want us to leave" Leorio said slowly.

Killua gasped slightly, then shook his head. "N-No I- that's not- I didn’t-" He stammered, trying to find the words to defend himself. He couldn’t, and decided on his next two words in a heartbeat. "I'm sorry…" Gon made a noise. "No no! Killua, don’t cry…" That was when he realized a tear had fallen and he quickly wiped it away, mumbling out another apology as he ducked his head even further. "Me and Leorio need to go to work, Gon I'm sure if you explain your situation you can get a day off of class-"

"N-No you should go" He protested, fiddling with the sheet a little. "Are you sure?" Gon asked worriedly. He nodded. "I…" Suddenly Leorio snapped his fingers. "I know, we could like…bring a friend over to watch him or something" Killua froze, breath hitching as he was submerged in another memory.

His boyfriend sighed, "I need to leave for a business trip Kitty, a dear friend's coming over to watch you" Killua nodded, then the door opened to reveal a black haired man he'd never seen before. He didn’t look up as his boyfriend left the room. He was shoved to the ground almost instantly and Killua rolled onto his back, looking up into the man's eyes. "He's right, you are pretty" He murmured, tipping his chin up and rubbing his thumb along Killua's bottom lip. Killua's breath hitched, and the man smiled as he slid a hand up to grip his hair. "Open your mouth for me beautiful" Killua obeyed, parting his lips halfway. All of a sudden he yanked his head forward and pressed their lips together, tears forming at the corners of his eyes as he felt the tongue slide in-

"Killua!"

He snapped back to reality, only to realize that he was sprawled out on the bed with his mouth open, tears rolling down his cheeks and his breath coming hard and fast. Gon looked down at him with a worried expression, the other two were gone. "Maybe…maybe I should stay-" Killua looked down. "Mh….no…." Gon bit his lip. "Well I guess I could call Zushi-" He tensed, breathing hard again. Gon paused, then his eyes widened. "You…you don’t want anyone to come over and watch you?"

He trembled a little. "N-No it's fine! I….I'm fine…." He mumbled the last part, that encounter flashing through his mind once more as he willed the tears to stop. Gon sighed, then dropped Killua's phone on the bed. He glanced over at it, then blinked. "H-Huh?" He smiled. "I put my number on there, if you need me you can call me ok?" He nodded slowly, then Gon stood up and exited the room. Killua was left alone on the bed, and he sat there long after the front door open and closed. He suddenly got a pang of hunger. Hungry… he shouldn’t eat though, he wasn't given permission to eat.

Killua stood up, then had to grab onto the side of the bed as he nearly fell from the weakness in his legs. "Oh…" His skull pounded and he whimpered, nobody was there so he didn’t need to suppress noise or hide his discomfort. He gripped the railing as he made his way down the stairs, panting a little. He hadn't felt this lightheaded in a while, it seemed worse than usual for some reason. As he let go of the railing, he tumbled to the floor with a yelp. "Ow…" He mumbled, sitting up and rubbing his head with drooping eyes.

He caught a flash of light and blinked, then glanced up. There was a…blinking light high on the ceiling. He couldn’t figure out what it was, but he stared at it for a few moments. He sat there for a couple minutes, trying to orientate himself. His brain was all scrambled, like when you first wake up and are suddenly given 5 tasks to do and your brain can't make sense of them all. Suddenly there was a bang and he jumped, then scrambled to his feet and pressed his back up against the wall with a nervous expression. "W-Who's there?"

Killua stood there for 5 solid minutes, then eventually frowned. Was it…nobody? He took a breath, then stood upright. His body was still weak and he half stumbled over to the couch before flopping down on it with a groan. "Fuckkkk" He gritted his teeth and clutched his stomach, which had started aching again. Suddenly it rumbled loudly and he whimpered again, eyes watering a bit. "So…hungry…" How long had it been since he last ate? A week and a half? two weeks? Well, he'd eaten earlier today but he'd brought that all up no less than 2 hours ago.

He made himself sit up, then wipe his eyes. "No use in sitting around being miserable…is there something I can do?" he mumbled to himself, glancing around. His eyes fell on a window, and he slumped down with his arms on the back of it. He gazed out the window for hours, nearly drifting off into sleep a few times.

He was watching water droplets drip from a leaf when he caught sight of a person. A person with blonde hair and brown eyes. A person, that Killua recognized.

 1165 words