Chapter 1: Finally Adopted

*Dream*

A car screeches to a halt until it collided with somebody.

*BANG!*

Young Cody: Momma!

*End of Dream*

Cody woke up from his nightmare in a pool of sweat when he looked around and it was morning at the orphanage he was living at until he went into the bathroom and wiped off his face with a nearby towel and looked at himself in the mirror.

Cody: Fuck.... can't believe that shit happened 10 years ago.

Cody then grabbed a set of clothes he set out the night before and went back into the bathroom and closed the door to shower when he took off his clothes and looked at himself in the mirror.

Cody: Damn.... I've been working out.

Cody ignored his muscular form and got in the shower as he cleaned himself and after a few minutes he got out and dried himself off with a towel before putting his clothes on and getting himself ready. After brushing his teeth, styling his hair, and applying just a bit of cologne he checked himself in the mirror and walked downstairs where all the other kids in the orphanage were waiting for adoption interviews when Cody found his friend, Aiden.

Aiden: Hopefully today's the day dude. Don't give up hope.

Cody: If it only worked that way bro. Who knows if we'll ever get adopted?

Cody and Aiden were then led into the adoption room along with all the other kids where there were at least three couples waiting which made Cody feel a little sad on the inside knowing he had a very little chance of being adopted.

With Cody being in his negative mindset he sat down in a nearby chair and watched the couples go around and talk with some of the other orphans around until three women walked in that caught Cody's eye.

Cody (In his Mind): No fucking way! Why would she be here?! What would Alicia Dove of the Cherry Bombs be doing here at an orphanage?!

Alicia looked around until her eyes fell on Cody when she started walking over to him with the other two women as Cody felt his heart racing and his wrists shaking.

Cody: (In his Mind): Be cool Codes! Don't get too excited now! Act natural!

Cody then looked up from where he was sitting until he saw Alicia look down at him from where he sat along with the other two women (Kymberly Whitehall and Constance Palmer) when they all watched Cody get up from the chair as he was slightly taller than they were.

Kymberly: Hi honey.

Alicia tapped Kym on her shoulder and gave her a bit of a look until she shook her head at her until she turnt back to Cody and they made eye contact.

Alicia: What's your name sweetie?

Cody: .........Cody Harris. Are you Alicia Dove?

Alicia smiled and nodded slightly when Cody couldn't help himself, but fan boy over this.

Cody (whispering): I'm a huge fan of the Cherry Bombs! You're my favorite rock and roll dance group ever!

Constance smiles at this and lightly giggles.

Constance: You're so sweet, cutie pie. I think you'll fit right in with us.

Cody's eyes widen.

Cody: Wait what?! A-are you serious? Are you going to adopt me?

Cody didn't know if they were joking or not, but the smile and nod of approval on Alicia's face said it all until Cody felt his heart leaping with joy so much that he was so happy.