Chapter 9: First Show

*The Next Night*

It was finally Cody's first show as the only male member of the Cherry Bombs as he got his outfit on which the vest slightly expose his abs and he looked at himself in the mirror and liked the outfit until he decided to put on some eyeliner. Once he inspected his outfit and eyeliner, he grabbed his half mask and tied it around his neck before stepping out of his dressing room in his whole outfit where he saw all of the Cherry Bombs in their outfits when they all loved how Cody looked in his and vice versa.

 Once he inspected his outfit and eyeliner, he grabbed his half mask and tied it around his neck before stepping out of his dressing room in his whole outfit where he saw all of the Cherry Bombs in their outfits when they all loved how Cody looked...

Alicia: Looks good sweetie.

Crystal: SO CUTE!

Cody chuckled hearing Crystal squawk that from behind Meghan and Katie until they all made their way towards the stage entrance. Cody took a few deep breaths until he felt a tap on his shoulder and he was immediately star struck when he found out who it was.

 Cody took a few deep breaths until he felt a tap on his shoulder and he was immediately star struck when he found out who it was

Cody: No way!

Corey: What's up man?

Cody bro hugged his main role model, Corey Taylor, and also met all the other members of Stone Sour, Josh Rand, Roy Mayorga, Johnny Chow, and Christian Martucci who had a cast on his hand.

Cody: What happened to your hand Christian?

Christian: You know that saying "play stupid games win stupid prizes"?

Cody: Yeah why?

Christian: Well...... we were at a party last night and I got a little stupid when I put my trust into one our roadies, who was drunk, and we were having a knife throwing contest. Went to get some out of the target and then boom! He threw one right into my hand.

Corey: And we're down a guitar player. Even if we have to go on as a foursome that's fine.

Cody looked over at Alicia as she heard every word when she gave a small nod to Cody.

Cody: What if I filled in?

Josh: You play?

Cody Mmhm. I even do a little bit of guitar playing in the set I do with my mom and aunts.