Chapter 3: Senior Year

*A Week Later*

The morning sun peaked through Cody's window when he was lightly shook awake by Alicia.

Alicia: Time to get up sweetie. We don't want you to be late for the start of your senior year of high school.

Cody then rose up and rubbed his eyes to see Alicia and her beautiful eyes.

Cody: Geez. It's like 6:30 am. If I could I would sleep longer.

Alicia: Don't worry, just be thankful that Constance did her training early and is downstairs making breakfast as we speak. Come on, get yourself ready so that it's hot and fresh.

Alicia then left Cody to get ready when he got up and picked out his outfit before heading to the bathroom and showered up. After showering, Cody put on his outfit which were a pair of ripped jeans, a black t-shirt with a Pantera logo on it, and a flannel shirt over the Pantera t-shirt. Once Cody styled his hair, brushed his teeth, and put a little cologne on, he headed downstairs to see Constance with a full plate ready for Cody as she had made southwest skillets for everyone which had scrambled eggs, green bell peppers, turkey ham, and not too much shredded cheese along with some avocado slices on top and home-made salsa to give it a kick.

Constance: Good morning Mr High School Senior! Ready for your last year?

Cody: Hopefully this'll be better than the last three years. If I'm going back to hell, then I may as well have a good breakfast beforehand.

Meghan: Aw cmon Cody, no need to be Mr negative. This year is usually the fun one. This could be your last chance to see all the people you've been close to before they go out into the world and live their lives. I would say enjoy it while it lasts.

Cody lightly smiled and started eating his breakfast when Kym came in with a pair of car keys when she swung them around her finger.

Kym: Guess I'm the one driving ya today Mr Senior. Do you have all your stuff ready?

Cody: Yeah, it's in my room upstairs. I'll grab it as soon as I'm done here.

Kym nodded and after five minutes, Cody finished and handed his plate to Constance to clean before Cody went back upstairs and thanked Constance for breakfast when he went into his room and grabbed his backpack before coming back downstairs and hugged Alicia.

Alicia: Have a good first day honey.

Cody: Thanks....... Mom.

Alicia was a little surprised to hear that before her and Cody broke the hug and Cody went with Kym to the car and she drove Cody to school while Alicia felt her heart leap with joy after hearing Cody call her mom for the first time.

*At the School*

Kym pulled the car up to the designated drop-off when Cody grabbed his backpack and rolled his eyes a bit until he felt Kym put her hand on his shoulder.