Chapter 5: Ella meets the Family

*A Month Later*

Rehearsals for the play had been going well so far. Cody had been improving his role as Sweeney Todd and Ella had been falling in love with him even more as he had gotten better and better with all the songs and dialog in the play. Cody and Ella had gone on a few more dates in the past month and Cody had met Ella's family already in which they were quite fond of him. Tonight was the night that Ella was coming over to the Cherry Bombs residence as Cody and all of the girls were scrambling around the house to get everything ready for tonight where Cody and Constance prepared the food and dining room while the rest of the girls all worked together to get the house cleaned and organized along with helping Cody with making dinner and setting it up.

Cody: Ok! Looks good everyone! Constance, I did remind you of her allergies right?

Constance: Allergic to shellfish and cauliflower! Know it like the back of my hand!

Cody smiled and gave her a thumbs up as they all continued to get everything ready for tonight until they finished and went to get ready. Once they all got ready and looked nice and presentable, the doorbell rang as Cody went downstairs and answered the door and sure enough there was Ella as Cody smiled and lightly kissed her and rubbed noses with her.

 Once they all got ready and looked nice and presentable, the doorbell rang as Cody went downstairs and answered the door and sure enough there was Ella as Cody smiled and lightly kissed her and rubbed noses with her

Cody: Come on in. My mom and aunts are almost done getting ready.

Ella walked in and was surprised by how big the house was.

Ella: This place looks incredible! I never thought that they rose up to fame this fast.

Ella looked around the house as her and Cody talked until Meghan, Crystal, and Katie came down the stairs and saw Cody interacting with Ella before she turnt and saw them.

Crystal: Hello! I'm Crystal!

Meghan: I'm Meghan!

Katie: And I'm Katie! We're three of Cody's many aunts!

Ella: I can tell. I'm a big fan of your dancing. I'm trying to be a dancer myself.

Meghan: Well, you've come to the right place to get some advice.

Constance suddenly came down and introduced herself to Ella and hugged her before she went to check on the main course that was baking in the oven while Kym, Josette, and Latisha came in also and they all introduced themselves to Ella as well. After Ella and Cody spent some time talking with all of them, Ella felt a tap on her shoulder when she turnt to see Alicia with her hand extended out for her to shake.

 After Ella and Cody spent some time talking with all of them, Ella felt a tap on her shoulder when she turnt to see Alicia with her hand extended out for her to shake