𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Luca suggested that we come up with a plan to get the others and escape out of here. We just need to connect with the others. I still haven't gotten over the fact that Luca came back from the dead and is perfectly fine. Although he has no psychical problems..it's his mentality I'm worried about.
You can see it in his eyes.

That same look I had in mine years ago. Luca said that we're all split up in different parts of the house, but the problem is we don't know where everyone else is in the house. And I don't know if that's necessarily true.

" Luca you ready?" My body was still pressed against his. We were still in the corner that was farside by the bed. I was of course still holding him .. everywhere with my mouth close to his ear. He jumped a bit.

" Yea." He whispered back. He seemed so ..out of place. " Luca, I know how it feels. Remember I went through the same thing. " He sighed but nonetheless gripped my neck holding me tight. I whispered sweet nothings in his ear.

" It's okay, love. Just take a breath. We have all the time in the world until my psychopathic brothers kill us. Don't worry we'll die together this time." He giggled a bit as I rubbed his head. " Shut up idiot. We're not dying.. at least not by the hands of them nor anytime soon for that matter. "

Ten minutes later we were at the door looking out the hallway and thankfully we had a plan. " Nicholas, which way is the exit towards your house?" He was getting too far from me. I panicked and went closer to him, making him crash into my chest when he turned around.

" Babe I thought we talked about this just a few minutes ago." He frowned. " I know I just can't. My anxiety picks up when you're not touching me or when you're not close by." What, I'm serious? I don't know how to describe it, but it's like:

'when-you're-lover-gets-raped-and-has-died-and-came-back-to-life' y'know.

I mean you just don't know when that'll happen again. Relationship goals am I right? He just rolled his eyes and gave me a small peck to reassure me that he's still alive.

" The exit's down that way." I pointed towards the other side of what seemed like the kitchen.

" Should be easy enough. I think I remember the way from here?" Me and Luca checked to see if the coast was clear, but we really couldn't see. " The coast is clear." Alright time for acti— " wait I see something moving. In the kitchen. Two people moving towards the door."

My head snapped to where Luca was talking about. I gripped his waist harder while searching for the target. He was right. It seems like two figures were moving in the same direction we were moving. " Wait." I whispered. I recognized them. A breath of relief washed over me.

" I think it's the others." I said. " What do you mean? Like Cin and Easton?" Luca said, trying to search more. He was squinting his eyes. " Yea. I think it's them."

" How do you know it's them, slow? You realize we can't just waltz over there and it's not them." He argued.

" I'm sure it's them.. because I see Cinny trying to get something out of the cabinet." Probably looking for something to open the door with since it's locked. Shit I forgot about that. I couldn't see Luca's face that well but I could tell he looked very disappointed. " Or he's probably being Cinny and getting something to eat instead."

We were about to go in there when someone turned on the lights.

" Oh hello. And here I thought you almost wouldn't have the courage to try and escape. Y'know since the flashbacks and all." I groaned a bit at the brightness from above us. I quickly analyzed my surroundings, seeing Cinnamon and Easton on the other side of the room in the kitchen like we predicted. He was mouthing something, but my eyes didn't adjust quickly.