xi. sketchy drama teacher

CHAPTER ELEVEN·

CHAPTER ELEVEN
·.¸¸.·♪♫ mr perfectly fine ♫♪·.¸¸.·

REECE AND WILLOW had been dating for about two weeks now, meaning they were in their honey moon phase which may have been blissful to them but to everyone else it annoyed the crap out of them.

"Do you have to be together all the time?" Josie asked as she stood with Reece and Willow in the dressing room.

The couple laughed as they separated and put an arm around Josie pulling her into a tight hug. "Is this better?"

Josie rolled her eyes, "Shut up."

The girls let go of her, as Reece went back to getting ready. Today was the day of the photoshoot for the High School Musical school playbill. Although Kelsi wasn't technically in the original poster Miss Jenn thought it would be a good idea to add her since Reece would have a more important role in the show.

"I gotta go set up the camera," Josie said, getting off the boxes she had been sitting on.

Willow leaned on the vanity where Reece sat doing her makeup. She watched as the girl put light pink lipstick on her lips. "You going to say something or just keep starring?"

Willow let out a small chuckle, "I'm not starring I'm admiring."

Reece smiled at her girlfriend, but before they heard Ricky say, "Okay, people, let's do this!"

"That's my cue." both girls left the dressing rooms onto the stage.

"Oh my God." Reece burst out laughing. "Ricky Bowen, you look..."

He flicked his 'hair' back. Like the other cast members, Ricky was now in costume, which meant he had to wear the blonde wig Reece had been wanting to see on him for weeks.

"Amazing? I know."

The redhead pats his shoulder, "That's one way to put it."

"Let's get some air, Wildcats," Gina announced as she stroked a pose for Josie to take a picture.

"Good morning, Gina," Ricky said with a hint of laughter in his voice as he and Reece approached the sophomore. "Pretty good, right?"

"Troy, you look the best," she said sarcastic giving him a high five.

"Thank you. I try." He flicked his hair once more.

"Gina, why would you lie to him?" Willow asked, approaching the  three. Reece was surprised to know that Gina and Willow had been friends for a while but was glad her girlfriend was able to have at least one friend, who wasn't Josie, Anne, and herself when hanging out with the drama department.

"Don't lie, Sloan, you love it."

"Mhmm, sure. Let's go with that."

"Kelsi you look as beautiful as ever." She turned to acknowledge the girls' presence.