Chapter 3: Ancient Spiritual Fan

It's already afternoon.The Sun is going to set...
Person: So you want a burned wood? Let me see (he comes back) Hope it's okay for you.
Y/n: (You gave a bow) Thank you so much (you take that and again started to walk)

The sun is almost going to set everything started to being dark, you realized that no one is going to follow you and sat in the ground.

Y/n: It's still warm (You pulled up your sleeve) Okay It's going to hurt a little bit (you pressed the burned piece of wood on your hand just to burn the mark).....Ha! The mark is gone...(too much loudly) I'm no longer a prisoner! I'm free!! Can anyone hear! I'm free!! (Lied down) I couldn't believe...(You looked at your hand) I killed that bas**rd with my own hands! (You laughed) No one will stop me from now ...... (You got up) It's been a while, I want to see you Wen Yuan.Where ever you are...I will find you A-Yuan and this time no one will separate us my dear friend. Ah! I should go now (you left that place)

At the market place...
Shopkeepers: Come here come here
Y/n: (aside) I guess I should buy something for him.
(Aloud) Do you have the best thing of the Village?
Shopkeeper: Ah...If you want something like that then you can buy some wine from here. Our Village has the best wine, The wine shop is here.
Y/n: Thanks for that.(You looked at the shop and entered there)
Shopkeeper: How may I help you Lady?
Y/n: I need two bottles of alcohol
Mostly everyone of the shop: (they looked at you)
Y/n: What's wrong? Do your own work (you make a disgust face)
Shopkeeper: (uncomfortable smile) Ah..There you go, please come again,
Y/n: (You gave him money and left)
Shopkeeper: (looks at the customer)
Customers: What was that?
Shopkeeper: I can't believe (holds his own forehead)
Somewhere else...
Y/n: I wonder where I found him? I guess if Yuan didn't change a bit he would become a swordsman. Maybe he become a Disciple or a soldier of a Clan, I don't even know that...(You turned back) Who's there?...Who's there....(You heard some foot steps) Come infront of me hey! (You go somewhere)
Person: (sighs) She didn't saw me!
Y/n: (You grab your sword to his neck) Not yet!
Person: Huh! Let me go I...
Y/n: Why are you following me? Oh...You're one of them,So tell me how can I help you?
Person: The disciples of Lan Clan...They caught my members and if they caught me...
Y/n: Then you should also go there, Okay I will send you there.
Person: No please! I'm begging you.
You...I will tell you something, That will help you! That...Yes! We all were trying to posses the Anicent Spiritual Fan.
Y/n: What's that thing?
Person: It's a Spiritual weapon, it's just like...water. If you mixed something poisonous in the water it will be dangerous, the fan is just like it. We wanted to posses that thing just to rise our powers but we...
Y/n: Very well (you leave him)
Person: (laughs) Everyone is the servant of power. You also want to posses it right.
Y/n: (You looked at him) I will surrender it to the Lan Sect. (You feel something) What's that? (You started to follow it)
After sometimes later...
Y/n: (aside) I'm very near....Is that the power of Anicent Spiritual Fan?
(You feel something) Who's there? (You grab your sword)
Voice: Well well it's me.
Y/n: Li?
Li: Did you decide already that you will always made me worry?
Y/n: Well what can I do, (you come near to him) So did you lost your way?
Li: You lost the way! I'm here to take you with me. Let's go.
Y/n: Well....(You sigh) That's no longer my home, I leave that place forever.
Li: Y/n I'm not in a mode of joking, Come with me.
Y/n: I'm also serious!
Li: Y/n please come with me! Okay I know....(sits down) Forgive me!
Y/n: Hey! Hey! Get up already
Li: (stands) Is it just because of my behavior that you...
Y/n: Xiamen I'm not angry at you, And if it's Madam Li then she's your mother I can never think to hurt her, even in my dreams... I'm leaving that village just for my duty. I have to find someone, he's very special to me.
Li: ....
Y/n: Well there! I have something for you. (You give him something)
Li: (takes it) Since when you started to drink alcohol?(drinks)
Y/n: Since when you became the clan leader...(You take the bottle and drink a little bit)
*Some noises*
Y/n: Did you hear that? There's a rabbit I guess...
Li: It's...It's your imagination....
Y/n: Does it? Or... Li Yang is carrying a rabbit with him?? Hmm...
Li: (sighs)....You're eyes are really sharp (holds something) There you go...
Y/n: A Black Rabbit (You hold it in your arms) He's so adorable! Hey Little one!
Li: If you missed me for some reason you can pat his head....Y/n if you...She's gone