Chapter 24: The storm

Jin Guangyao: (mind) It's been a long that A-Su isn't here. Is she feeling sick or something? Huh? (Looks at there)
Suhan: (while holding his hand) Daddy Suhan is getting bore. (Makes a cute face)
Jin Guangyao: (smiles and pats her head) The banquet will over after sometimes later, then Daddy and Suhan will play together.
Suhan: (with bright eyes) Really!
Voice: Second Brother!!!!!!
Jin Guangyao: (turns at there) A-Sang?
Nie Huaisang: (almost jumps at him like a dramatic way) Save me Second Brother!!!
Suhan: Suhan wants play this game too!!! (Holds her father and Imitates him) "Save me Second Brother"
Huanwei: Zun, look it's Uncle Sang.
Xianzun: (with a disgust on her face) The drama begins!!
Y/n: (You give a little smile) What both of they are doing with Lianfang-Zun?
Jin Guangyao: Suhan, A-Sang leave me first I can't breath.
*Both the crackheads leave him*
Nie Huaisang: Second Brother I need help. (Holds his hand) Please save me.
Jin Guangyao: (with a little smile) If you don't tell me the matter then how could I help you?
Nie Huaisang: It's really important!
Jin Guangyao: Fine let's talk somewhere. (Looks at his daughter) Suhan stay with your cousins okay? Daddy has to go. (They left that place)
Wei Wuxian: Lan Zhan, what do you think about this?
Lan Wangji: He always comes here to ask for help.
Xiuying: (looks at everywhere) That's the chance. Guys!
*The juniors gathered together*
Xiuying: This is the good chance to keep an eye on Sect Leader Su. Make a pair of two teams and go.
*The juniors left that place*
Su Fang: (turns back) Now what the hell this bunch of crackheads are going to do? (Sighs) They are beyond of help!
Voice: Da ge
Su Fang: (turns at the speaker) Su Fei?
Su Fei: Ge, I'm getting bored.
Su Fang: Then what should I do? (Looks at everywhere) There are much kids like you. Please go and play with them. I have a work. (Left that place)
Su Fei: (looks at everywhere) Ah! I can't find anyone! (Extends cheeks like balloon) He's the worst brother in this world!!!!
Voice: Hey do you lost your way?
Su Fei: (turns back) No I think you lost your way.
Suhan: How fool you are! How could I get lost in my own house?!
Su Fei: Listen my mood isn't well!
Suhan: Yeah Suhan can see very well.
Su Fei: If you can see then leave me.
Suhan: Come on, you come here as a guest and it's my work to take care of you.
Su Fei: Listen Jin Suhan! Stop annoying me.
Suhan: (gets shocked) You know my name?!?
Su Fei: (with a cute angry face) If you always keep saying your name then everyone will know your name before you introduce yourself.
Suhan: Ahhh Suhan understands! What's your name kid?
Su Fei: I'm Su Fei, and I'm not a kid.
Suhan: Mmh...(compares their heights) I'm taller than you. Then I will call you kid.
Su Fei: (mind) This girl is really annoying. (Extends cheeks like balloon)
Suhan: Suhan wants do this too (Imitates him)
Su Fei: (loudly) Stop copying me like a monkey!!
Suhan:....(Tear drops fall from her eyes)
Su Fei: Hm?!
Suhan: (cries) This guy insulted Suhan!!!
Su Fei: Hey...please don't cry. Please don't cry, please...(mind) Lianfang-Zun is her father, Sect Leader Jiang is her uncle and some how Madam Li is also her aunt. What if they scold me?!?!?
*In his thoughts...*
Jiang Cheng: (Unleashes Zidian)
Jiang Qinxia: (Summons her spear)
Jin Guangyao: Su Fei...
Three of them: How dare you to scold Suhan?
...
Su Fei: (Shakes his own head) No no no!!!! (Searches something in his robes) Yes find it (gives her a candy) Please take it and don't cry.
Suhan: (takes the candy and gives a weird smile) This trick works on you.
Su Fei: (gets shocked)...So you were...
Suhan: (shows her tounge) I fooled you. (Runs away)
Su Fei: Give me back my candy you brat!!! (Chases her)

*Somewhere else...*
Su She: Mo Xuanyu arrives with Hanguang-Jun?!
Servant: (gives a bow) Yes Sect Leader.

*Far from them*
Juniors: (peep from there)
Y/n: (mind) It's sure that he doesn't like Xian Xian! And also wanted to do something wrong.
Li Meng: Guys he's leaving.
Xiuying: I told you to make teams of two peoples. Rulan you will stay with me.
Jin Ling: Sure Jie.
*Everyone took their partners and started to follow Su She*
*After sometimes later*
Su She: (turns back) Why I just feel that someone is following me!? ( Turns back and walks away)
Y/n: (You come out behind the wall with your teammate) Phew! He didn't see us.
Sizhui: Lady Y/n look.
*Far from you both*
Jin Guangyao: ...
Su She:...
Y/n: Lianfang-Zun?! They are talking about something. Hell I can't even hear anything! Can we go some near?
*Suddenly you feel that as if someone holds your shoulder, you quickly unleashed your sword and pointed at the person*
Li Xue: Y/n A-jie calm down it's me!
Y/n: A-Xue?! (You placed your sword in the actual place) What are you doing here?
Li Xue: Actually I was following you both from the beginning. But what are you doing?
Y/n: (You give sigh) Secret Mission! (You turned back) Where...
Sizhui: They had gone.
Y/n: Ah! What the hell!!
Li Xue: I'm sorry for me...
Y/n: It's okay don't apologize A-Xue.
Li Xue: Y/n A-jie is that him? (Chuckles)
Y/n: What do you mean?!
Li Xue: (smirks) Come on I know everything.
Y/n: Oh really! (You smacked her head)
Li Xue: Ow it hurts Y/n A-jie!
Y/n: You're still young for this kid.
Sizhui: Lady Y/n please don't hurt her.
Y/n: Nah you don't know anything. She's Xiamen's sister and somehow my sister too. We often used to do this.
Voice: Guys
Y/n: Did you find anything?
Xiuying: Not at all, but I saw uncle.
Y/n: Me too,
Li Xue: Can anyone just tell me what's going on here?!
Voice: You are a fool!
*Everyone turned at there*
Xiuying: Suhan?
Suhan: (hides behind her) Teacher don't anything.
Su Fei: Give me back candy!!
Suhan: (comes out of there and shows her tounge)
Su Fei: You brat!! (Falls down)
Xiuying: Su Fei, (comes near to him)
Li Xue: (gives her hand) Get up, Are you okay?
Su Fei: Yes I'm, thanks Jie. (Gets up)
Jin Ling: Suhan! What mess you just created now!?
Suhan: This guy insulted Suhan!!
Su Fei: And she took my candy!
Y/n: Fine fine! Times up now.
Li Xue: Tell one by one.
Suhan: I went to him to become friends with him but he insulted me!!
Su Fei: I didn't insulted her I just talk loudly. Then she started to cry and when I give her candy then she actually fooled me!!!
Xiuying: (sighs) That's the matter?!
Both the kids: Yes.
Jin Ling: Jie I don't think we can work if this two brats annoy us like that.
Y/n: Calm down Yellow kitty.
Su Fei: Nobody can judge properly! (Looks at Lan Sizhui) You will be the judge!
Sizhui: (gets shocked) Me?
Suhan: Yes yes white brother!!
Sizhui: You both are right and wrong too. Su Fei Suhan just wanted to be friends with you so you shouldn't behave like that and Suhan he gave you candy because he was worried to see you in that state so you also shouldn't hurt him. Can you both understand me?
Both the kids: Yes Brother.
*The other juniors gathered there*
Jingyi: Seriously!? You are playing with kids?!
Li Xiamen: What are you doing here A-Xue?
Li Xue: How many times I will tell you!? I also wanna join your mission.
Both kids: Yes we too!
Hien: (lowly) If the kids didn't stop it then we can't complete our work.
Li Meng: Yeah we need someone.
Li Xiamen: Fine I understand. A-Xue you're allowed to join our mission.
Li Xue: (with bright eyes) Really brother?!
Y/n: (lowly) A-Yang it maybe risky.
Li Xiamen: Y/n she's enough strong to help us.
Li Xue: (mind) Yeah this is my only chance. (Aloud) What I have to do brother?