Chapter 10: Mousetrap?

Lan Wangji: Wei Ying are you okay?
Wei Wuxian: Lan Zhan who is she? I meet with her just now but why did I feel that she's much near to me?(Looks at him)Did I know her?
Lan Wangji: (sighs) She's your senior sister's daughter.
Wei Wuxian: Shijie's Daughter?! But Jin Ling was her only kid then who....(realizes something) Oh I know who's she.(smiles) Wait here I will back after a few minutes later.(goes there)
Jin Ling: Jie! Why did you behave like that? You didn't need to apologize.
Xiuying: You were also not apologizing on that time. So I had to do that. And Rulan didn't Uncle told us that we both belong from a prestigious Clan so we shouldn't do something wrong when we are in the public. Got it?
Jin Ling: Hm!
Wei Wuxian: Jin Xiuying!
Xiuying: (turns at him)...
Wei Wuxian: (comes to them) Can I talk with you?
Xiuying: Sure, Rulan please wait for a while.
Jin Ling: Okay! (Goes somewhere else)
Wei Wuxian: Xiuying thanks for saving my life.
Xiuying: It's okay. I hope my brother didn't insult you.
Wei Wuxian: No no I didn't mind it. Well I didn't know that Jin Clan have a female heir.
Xiuying: (smiles) I know what do you want to ask but you can't.
Wei Wuxian: Huh?
Xiuying: Maybe I take care of Jin Ling as an own sister but our parents aren't same. Actually I'm his cousin sister. My real mother was my uncle Jin Zixuan's sister, my real mother father died when I was a newborn. I don't even how they looked like but he took care of me so Jin Ling and I were always have a relationship of a real brother and sister.
Wei Wuxian: I see. You can go now.
Xiuying: Can I say something?
Wei Wuxian: Yes?!
Xiuying: I really liked this conversation.(smiles) I hope we would again have an another conversation like that. (Left that place)
Wei Wuxian: (smiles)...
Lan Wangji: Have you done?
Wei Wuxian: (looks at him) Lan Zhan you know who gave her this name? You won't believe it's Jiang Cheng who named her. I meet with Xiuying when she was a kid, she didn't change a bit but she looks much responsible. You know I thought that Jin Ling gets all the bad things of his father and uncles but now I'm happy that she's here to take care of him. I hope if Xiuying teaches him then Jin Ling will be a good person like his mother. Let's go (They left that place)
....

(Ri Chan: So I decided to give a picture that readers can understand the positions of the places and also I don't know that the map is real or not also the positions of *Southern Village, Yangzi and Everspring Village* are just my imagination, let...

(Ri Chan: So I decided to give a picture that readers can understand the positions of the places and also I don't know that the map is real or not also the positions of *Southern Village, Yangzi and Everspring Village* are just my imagination, let's continue the story....)
At Everspring Village...
Jingyi: This is Everspring?
Y/n: Well I think it's name should be Neverspring.
Jingyi: Bad joke!
Y/n: So don't laugh.
Li Xiamen: Please stop for a while.
Zizhen: Why the peoples are looking at us like that?
Y/n: Yeah as if we are creatures or something.
Li Xiamen: Maybe they are thinking us suspicious. Let's move
(All of you started to move , you all can
feel that the villagers aren't going to accept you all like that, But you all tried to neglect their strange glares until...
Voice: What's wrong with you?
Jingyi: What's that?
A woman: Please don't join their team, they are...
Person: So what the hell I should do? I need money and only they can give that to me. (Almost hits the woman and left that place)
Woman: (sits down and cries) Don't do this Please.
Li Xiamen: We should help her. (You all go to there)
Sizhui: (sits down to her) Ma'am are you okay? Please get up (gives his hand)
Woman: Thanks son (holds his hand and gets up)
Li Xiamen: Are you okay? (gives him a bottle of water) Please drink some water.
Woman: (drinks) I'm fine.
Y/n: Who was that guy?
Haoran: He seemed to be much rude!
Woman: He is my son.
Zizhen: So why did he behave like that?
Y/n: That boy like him should die!
Woman: Daughter, he wasn't like that for all the time. When my husband died our bad days started from that day. But when the members of Southern Village started to torture us our life turned into hell. My son thinks that if he joined them then he can stop this but he don't know how dangerous they are. ( holds your sleeves) Please save him! I don't have anyone without him.(removes tears) I'm sorry for disturbing you.
Li Xiamen: No it's okay. We will try to save him.
Woman: You all are looking much tired you can take shelter at my house for the night.
At night...
Woman: I'm feeling bad about you. I don't have much space in the house.
Sizhui: It's okay we will managed it.
Li Xiamen: We all will stay at this room.
Woman: Thanks so you will sleep at my room.
Y/n: Okay.
At midnight...
Y/n: (You opened your eyes)...(You get up) She's still sleeping. (You take a long breath and left that room) Guys! (You knocked at the door)
Sizhui: (opens door) Lady Y/n?
Y/n: Can I come inside?(You entered at the room) Lit up some candles first I need to talk with you all.
Li Xiamen: Y/n is anything wrong happened with you? (Lits up the candles)
Y/n: I think we should go outside.
Li Meng: Too much light! (Opens his eyes)...(Loudly) Hey what are you...
Li Xiamen: (Stops his mouth) Everyone will wake up idiot!
Haoran: (opens his eyes) Hey what's going on? (Gets up)
Y/n: I think we can see some different corpses at night. A-Yang you remember what we saw at Southern Village?
Li Xiamen: Yes some kind of different corpses. Are you talking about Maneaters?
Y/n: Yes!
Sizhui: Maneating corpses are really powerful. They can sense any human blood near to them.
Haoran: Ssh! Can anyone feel that the roof is moving?
*You all looked at roof*
Li Meng: It's moving! Is that...
Y/n: Maneater! We need to take it away somewhere.
Li Meng: I must have to say these two can even sleep on fire.
Haoran: Yeah Jingyi can sleep everywhere.
Li Xiamen: You should stay with them we will take it out somewhere. (You all get out of the house)
Outside...
Li Meng: As expected! So what's the plan?
Li Xiamen: Someone among us will divert his mind and take it away. Now I decide who will...
Sizhui: (makes a cut on his hand)
Li Xiamen: Sizhui atleast tell us!
Y/n: His old habit.
Sizhui: Is that enough Childe Li?
Li Xiamen: Hm. When I say you...
Voice: Rrgghh!
Li Meng: Guys!
*A different kind of creature jumps away from the roof, it has no eyes*
Sizhui: He can't see us but he can hear us.
Li Xiamen: He's gonna follow us. (Steps back) Now...Run!
(You all started to run as fast as possible, but not faster than the Maneater)
Li Meng: Where are we going?
Y/n: I don't know! That damn Maneater is really fast man!
Li Xiamen: We should divide ourselves just go somewhere else.