👑TWO👔

Hello everyone..!!

Welcome to my THIRD BOOK on Wattpad❤️❤️❤️💐💐💐

I hope you all will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it💐🤦🏻‍♀️🙈🙈♥️♥️

Also..please show your love by writing, commenting and following me😊😊😊😊😊

OTHER WORKS:-

• ♥️ALWAYS YOU♥️
(ONGOING)

•♥️UNAWARE♥️
(ONGOING)

•♥️SHATTERED♥️
(ONGOING)

Andddd...a last thing...PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY WORK...🙈🙈🙈🙈

ALL COPYRIGHTS ARE IN MY NAME PLEASE DON'T COPY ANYTHING OF THIS BOOK

SARA'S POV:-

"Will you wake up today Sara...it's already 2 in the afternoon.."...My mom growled opening the curtains of my room...

"Mom please don't shout...i slept late at night...I was busy..."...i mumbled in sleep...

"What were you doing... watching another stupid movie...."..my mom said and I opened one eye...

"First of all mom it wasn't a stupid movie it was 'A Cinderella story'...and it had Selena Gomez in it..."..i said sitting up and rolling my eyes...ask my mom to spoil my fun...

"And you know what it even had Drew Seeley in it...and oh my god he was so cute...and her step sisters hated her so much and still she fights and I watched that movie 54th time and it was so good..."...i continued blabbering till my mom joined her hands...

"I don't want to listen...you're 22...when the hell will you grow up Saru..?.."my mom said sitting near me....I wanted to pull my hair....ask mom to remind me I'm getting old...

"When you will give me my coffee..."..i said kissing her cheek..."mom I have to go for yoga.. please tell someone to prepare breakfast for me...."..i said tying my hair in a bun....

I touched my hair and made a face....no wonder my long honey brown hair look like a bird's nest...shampoo...I need to shampoo....

"Oh wait...i want pancakes today....I watched a movie day before yesterday and the main lead was having pancakes so I am craving for them since night...and you know who the main lead was...."..I asked my mom wriggling my eyebrows...

My mom huffed and looked at me with an unreadable expression..."mom yaar come on guess..."...i said

"Okay hint...he has the same eye colour as me...."...i said pointing to my light blue eyes...i inherited them from my father...he has the same light blue eyes like me...

"Okay second guess...he is American..."i said squatting down now...come on she doesn't takes hints...

"Okay he was married to Angelina Jolie mom please can you say Brad Pitt already..."...i said huffing and rolling my eyes..."I am already tired talking to you...when is poppy coming back...."...i asked mom...