👑SEVENTEEN👔

RAJVEER'S POV:-

Mature.

Tall.

Understanding.

Not someone who only vomits words.

Sexy.

A girl with a bob cut.

Career oriented.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

All my thinkings for an ideal girl went down a fucking drain.

Here i was...buttoning up the buttons of my sherwani..because some time was left for my fucking horrendous marriage...

I closed my eyes and huffed a frustrated breathe....my brain and heart were not working in a fucking sync....i felt extremely frustrated to the core.

My phone rang and i ignored it again...i have been ignoring calls lately because I'm seriously Fucking frustrated...Shanaya and all my friends along with calls from work are being ignored...i need some fucking time away...

I fucking can't do this...i thought and closed my eyes...looking at myself in the mirror....

Marriage was never fucking ever in my plans...i wanted to live alone... without anyone...and now what turn my life has taken into..i thought and ran my fingers through my hair...

My phone buzzed again and it was Avinash...i have been ignoring him too... because of his fucking stupid plan...here i am...just hours away from fucking getting married.....i thought and cursed him in my brain...

My phone kept on ringing and i at last... getting frustrated... answered it...

"What the fuck...just say it... because of you I'm drowned into this fucking mess..."..i shouted on Avinash and punched the wall nearby...

"Dude..we did it for your company and you know it...It was needed or your company would have gone to the board...now atleast half of the company is with you..."..he said and i closed my eyes....

"I'm deep in this mess because of you fucker...i would have killed you if you were before me.... that's the least i could do to you for fucking butchering my life..."..i said and took a puff from my cigarette....

"Look...marry her... she's an idiot who could be manipulated....I've told you before as well...marry her for six months...i will help you..we both will see her...i promise you brother believe me......"..he said and i closed my eyes and clenched my jaw in anger...