👑TWENTY EIGHT👔

Thought of dropping this book...but because of some people that love me and my works I just pause and update again

To all those voting and commenting... more love and power to you all❤️❤️❤️⭐⭐⭐

Disappointment bhi express karne ka koi fayda nahi hai it's just for the people who love and force me to update more⭐❤️❤️

RAJVEER'S POV:-

"Sara wake up you've reached your parents place..."...I said shaking snotty...she was asleep the whole way...and I was able to breathe because of it

"5 min aur sone do mummy.."..she said and again slept getting comfortable cuddling close.."Sara.."...I said shaking her again taking a deep breathe controlling my anger

(Mom let me sleep for five minutes more)

Mummy what the fuck

"Chashma utaar kar dekho nazar nahi aa raha main so rahi hu.."..she shouted at me and I rolled my eyes...dumbo

(Take your glasses off can't you see I'm sleeping...)

"I have a fucking meeting to attend get up and go inside so that I can return to Delhi.."..I said at the end of my patience...

I had to meet Avinash at the club finally feeling stress free as a certain headache would be gone from my life for a few days...While she still looked at me with sleepy eyes...

"Wipe that fucking drool off your face wait what the fucking hell Sara..."..I shouted at her seeing some fucking drool on my bicep..and not only that lipstick stains too...great now my fucking shirt was ruined...I thought and closed my eyes breathing harshly...while she looked at me with narrowed eyes

"Aafat aa gayi hai na aapne bhi ek baar mere kapdo par ice cream girayi thi jab hum chhote thay main to nahi cheekh rahi thi aapki Tarah..."..she said and took a deep breath as if trying to calm down....

(Yeah a disaster has occured you also dropped ice cream on my clothes when we were young still I'm not shouting like you..)

"Dekho Rajveer mera dimaag mat kharaab kara karo main pyaar se samjha rahi hu firr main gusse main kuch kar dungi to mujhe mat bolna ki ye kya kar Diya hai.... ab chalo andar chalo..."..she said running her hands through her hair...searching for something from her handbag...

(Look Rajveer don't make me mad I'm telling you nicely otherwise I'll get mad then don't say ai didn't warn you....now come let's go inside)

"Iss gaadi me sheesha kahaa hai mujhe lipstick lagani hai dikhaana zaraa..."..she said waving her fucking lipstick in the air....and then started opening the dashboard to find one....and that's where i fucking lost it...."don't touch my car..."..I growled....

(Where's the mirror in this car I have to apply lipstick..)

"Kyu biwi hai ya gaadi hai ye ki touch mat Karo..."..she said applying her fucking Lipstick while i closed my eyes counting backwards to calm the fuck down....

(Why is this your wife or car that I can't touch)

"Im not coming in..I have a meeting...just go in..."..I said and saw her looking at me with narrowed eyes...

"Mere mommy daddy andar waiting kar rahe hai chup chaap andar chalo nahi to mujhe aur bhi tareeke aate hai apni baat manwane ke meri baat aagayi samajh..."..she said while I glared at her...

(My parents are waiting inside come with me without any word otherwise I have other ways too do you understand)

"Don't fucking test me Sara go inside at once and send someone to get your luggage..."..I said pinching the bridge of my nose...finally at the end of my fucking patience.......