👑SEVEN👔

RAJVEER'S POV:-

We reached Chandigarh and the first thing I felt was the clean air...and of course it was a beautiful city..

I was just hoping that Snotty would be understanding and intelligent so that we could reach a mutual understanding and call off the marriage sham

This way neither my parents nor her parents would be hurt...

"Rajveer we have reached...slow down the car.."...Dad said and i looked at the bunglow infront of me...

It was beautiful with a huge garden in it...we got down and a beautiful yet short woman came along with a man...

"Hello beta...we are Sara's parents..I'm Rashmi and this is my husband Sanjeev...do you remember us...."..she said while hugging my mother while Sara's father hugged my dad..

Mom glared at me signaling me to touch their feet...i rolled my eyes and touched them...

Sara's father hugged me as well..."Munda te badaa Sona hai..."...her mom said and my parents started laughing...(your son is very good looking..)..i gave her a small smile...

"Where is Sara...my eyes are impatient to see my princess..."...mom said and i wanted to snort but controlled myself...

"Come in please she is getting ready....let's have tea till then...Shalini i know how much you still love tea.."..her mom said and all started talking and laughing...

I looked around and gave small smiles when someone complimented me...

"Sara's taking a lot of time..."..mom asked again..."you know her...she is a bit choosy...she has been preparing since a week..."..her mom said and all started laughing...

Fuck.since a week.for me...rush out Rajveer rush out..

"Mom i have to recieve this important call...i have to go...excuse me everyone..."...i said and got up...on the verge of running away...

"Rajveer wait...i have to tell you something...I'm coming with you..."...mom said and got up...

We came out in the garden and mom turned to me..."give me your car keys..."..mom said with her eyes narrowed...

"What the hell mom...are you fine..."...i asked and laughed..."i know you very well..i have given birth to you..i know why you were adamant to bring the car....give your keys and if you dare run away from here...I'll kill you..."..mom said and snatched away my keys from me and went in....

What the bloody fuck...i thought and kicked the tire of my car...i took my phone out and called Avinash..

"Mom took my car keys and snotty has been preparing for a fucking week to meet me...there is no one in her life I'm telling you Avinash...I'm fucking stuck..."...i rambled to him

"Did you meet her..."..he asked me..."no not yet.. she is getting ready since an hour..."...i said rolling my eyes..