👑SIX👔

RAJVEER'S POV:-

"Okay mom...I'm ready to meet Sara.."...i said to my parents in the morning...

Avinash's conversation with me last night awoken me...what if Snotty also doesn't wants to marry...what if even she is being forced...??

While having sex with the girl last night...the same thought was going on in my brain...

My initial plan was to introduce my parents to Shanaya...my casual partner...I wanted to tell my parents about her...just so that the marriage sham would be postponed...

But then i squashed the thought as fast as it came...Shanaya was beautiful...great to take to buisness events and for great sex...but she wasn't suitable for marriage...and niether do i want to...

My mom would die seeing her....she wasn't the conventional wife....she was a model and my mom would flip in two listening the way she talks...Shanaya was a damn straight forward woman...using abuses and drinking and smoking....and she didn't believe in staying with parents...my parents would kick me out of our home seeing her....

Another reason I don't want to marry Shanaya was because she was in love with me....and mind you...i fucking hate this concept of love..how can you love one person till eternity....

Shanaya had hinted for marriage and kids to me many times...hence I parted ways with her....ignoring her calls and pleas to be with her again...

So...i decided to meet Sara....I and Avinash have a plan ready on how to convince my parents not to marry us...I thought and smirked....just I want Snotty to be with me on this....

The plan was to be extremely sweet to Snotty....act like i really like her....and then gently ask her the name of her lover and to get them eloped....and then I'll act heartbroken...the result was I'll get my company and my parents would stop nagging my ass off for marriage...because my heart hadn't healed properly since Sara ran away....i thought and laughed....

"Really...ohh thank you my son..."...my mom said and hugged me tightly pulling me out of my thoughts....."i hope this is no plan of yours..."...dad said looking at me with suspicion...

"Of course not...I'm meeting her only for you guys...what's the harm in meeting her... but only meeting...."...i told glaring at my mom...instincts i tell you..."if you'll force me for anything...I'll loose my wits.."...i said and looked at her....

"Bilkul bhi nhi...(not at all)...."...mom said and smiled at me... hugging me tightly...

"Go prepare yourself.... we'll go to meet her tomorrow...i had already informed Rashmi we'll come...ohh my son...I'm so so happy..."...mom said with joy...

"Sara is the most beautiful girl ever....she is so cute and stunning that it's hard to not love her....she is extremely mature and only talks to the point..."..mom again started with that Snotty Chapter....