Chapter Seventeen.

Avery

I'm a married lady now.

Me. Married. To a whole ass man! Can you believe it?!

I'm the tiiiiiniest but drunk, but I feel absolutely fantastic. I'm so God damn happy. I feel so jam packed and full of love that I can hardly breathe. It's the best feeling I've ever had. I'm literally on cloud nine.

Everyone is just about gone now, Grace and Casey are the only ones here left but they're about to leave too. I had the time of my life today and I can't believe how quick it went, but I'm so damn excited to be alone with Finn. We haven't had much time to ourselves and I just want to hug him and kiss him and hold him close to me. I can't stop looking at the ring on his finger. It makes it feel real.

I'm also just so happy that I got to see the people closest to us that I haven't seen in a while. It was good to see Jack again and Seb came too, which Finn was ecstatic about. He really misses playing with them.

And I got to see Joyce! She came all the way up from LA to be here for us and it meant so much to me. She's here for a few days so we're going to grab lunch and catch up, but she couldn't stop saying how proud of me she is for becoming a professor.

My mom left with a simple goodbye but I know she's not leaving for a few days so I'm sure I'll have to deal with that later, but I don't care. Not even that can get me down today.

Casey is picking up Grace's bag while she holds onto some more of her stuff, so I walk over to them and ask, "You're heading out?"

"Yeah, think so," Grace nods, smiling warmly at me. Casey asks, "Do you need anything, Flowers?"

I look back at Finn over my shoulder, who's talking to the DJ with his hands in his pockets and a charming smile on his face, before looking back at my best friends, "No, we're good. Give Kenny a kiss for me."

Connor and Mr. Kalinski came to the wedding so they took her home a few hours ago. I was so involved with everything that I couldn't even instigate anything with Connor and Morgan. I'm gonna interrogate her about it later.

I hug Grace and then Casey brings me into his side and kisses my temple, "You looked beautiful tonight, Avery."

"Thank you, Case," I reply quietly as I wrap my arms around him tightly. I feel him kiss the top of my head right after, before my boy's voice rings. "Everything okay?"

I open my eyes that had drifted closed and look over at Finn, who's looking mighty fine right now. He took off his jacket a while ago so now he's got at least four buttons of his black shirt undone, his sleeves rolled up and showing his inked forearm.

"Duh," Casey rolls his eyes as we pull apart. "What, I'm not allowed to hug my sister-in-law?"

"On her wedding day, no less," Grace scoffs.

Now Finn is rolling his eyes as he leans forward and grips my arm to pull me towards him. I let him, of course.

He moves me so that I'm standing in front of him with my back to his chest, his arms wrapping around my waist and locking me close to him. I feel his lips press against the back of my head before his chin is resting there. I have a feeling the will not be letting me go any time soon. "You assholes heading out?"

"Yep, I miss my kid," Casey gives us a closed mouth smile. His arm is around Grace now as he gestures to us with his chin, "And I know that look on Finny's face. It's only a matter of minutes before he's groping Flowers like he's gardener of the year."

My lips roll into my mouth as Finn huffs from behind me, his hands running along the fabric over my stomach. "Better get going then."

About twenty minutes later, the two of them are gone and I'm in the bridal room getting my purse. Finn rented a cabin connected to this place that I'm eager to get too. Apparently the view is incredible.