Out of Control

Out of Control

Gael was restraining himself.

Laudine could feel all the control he usually devoted to keeping his raging emotions in check now fully focused on restraining his darker desires instead. He fully intended on keeping their first time together as pain free as possible – no matter his urges otherwise.

Maybe that was why when he lowered his lips to hers, his kiss was achingly tender. The warmth of it, gently claiming her lips, made her moan softly as she wrapped her arms around him.

His skin was rough and bumpy from the plethora of scars that crisscrossed over every length of his flesh. She let her fingers trace along each one she could reach. Loving and admiring every mark that his past had left on him. Accepting and adoring the man they had shaped him into. It was a rough and difficult and painful past, but he was who he was today because of it and she valued that man a great deal.

Gael shuddered under her touch. A mixture of pleasure and disbelief. It was just so strange to him that anyone could hear and feel his past and still accept him so completely that, if she wasn't able to project the emotions directly into him, he wouldn't believe it at all.

Laudine sought to reassure him, stroking her fingers down his cheek, pushing all of the appreciation and acceptance and joy that he brought to her into his heart. She used it to combat those dark emotions he was trying to restrain. While she didn't think it was healthy to ignore them, if he wanted to give her a night of only physical pleasure, she wanted to give him a night of only emotional pleasure in return. Something neither of them had experienced in either case.

It was surprisingly easy.

His fingers were gentle and steady as he pulled the laces down the front of her dress apart. His kiss was passionate and consuming as he claimed her mouth while he worked. The weight of his body pressing down against hers was comfortable and encompassing. Everything about him, every move, every touch, every caress, built a warmth in her heart that was fed by the fire in her body, ignited by the desire he kindled so effortlessly.

His fingers were firm but not dominating as he ran them up the curves of her body, over her shoulders, then down her arms to lace his fingers through hers. All the while, he slowly wound and stroked his tongue along hers until she was breathless and eager for more.

Only when she thought she thought she couldn't take it any longer and she would have to break their kiss to gasp for air did he finally leave her lips. He didn't stop kissing her, however, he merely turned his attention from her mouth to the line of her jaw, then down to the slope of her neck. She kept expecting him to bite her at any moment. She would have even welcomed the small flash of pain, knowing that it excited him further.

But he was sweet and gentle and tortuously slow, making it somehow more painful as her body cried out in demand for more.

He leaned back on his knees, straddling her hips, and smiled down on her. He lifted her hands and, without breaking their gaze, lovingly and adoringly brought them up so he could kiss every one of her fingers. The feeling of his heated lips on the sensitive pads made her shiver as she watched him, somehow entranced.

He wasn't finished though.

After adoring her fingers, he moved down and kissed first one palm, then the other, giving each one a small lick for good measure before continuing down to do the same to the delicate skin on the inside of her wrists. His tongue traced the dark blue of her veins as his fingers clasped her hands from behind, still holding them up so he could continue his methodical perusal of her body.

When he reached the inside of her elbows, she giggled. He grinned, his lips never leaving her flesh.

"Ticklish?" He asked, finally releasing her hands so he could stroke down the back of her arms and take hold of her shoulders instead.