𝗼𝗻𝗲- "𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘁"

Celeste POV-I'm in my room chilling watching my favorite show Power until I seen that my best bitch Sadé was calling me

Celeste POV-
I'm in my room chilling watching my favorite show Power until I seen that my best bitch Sadé was calling me.

" hey bitch" I answered while pausing my show.

" Bitch drop everything that you're doing now and come out with me and Da'vinchi tonight it's go be hella fine niggas wit money there you can bag you one sis." I hesitated to say yes because crowds isn't really my thing you know I'ma homebody and I like to chill, but Sadé loves to be out but hey that's my bitch so if she want me to come then Im coming.

" Alright bet what time is it" I asked while smiling at her.

" Girl it's at 10 but be ready by 9:30 cause black folks don't never be on time for shit" she rolled her eyes.

" I'll be ready by 10." I looked and her and chuckled as she hung up in my face.

I then got up and hopped in the shower so that I could be ready by 9:30.

•••

9:25 PM

I was doing my last touches on my makeup until I heard music blasting outside instantly knowing that it was Sade's ghetto ass outside. I grabbed all my shit walked outside.

* HONK HONK*
" BITCH HURRY THE FUCK UP DAMN" Sadé yelled outside of her car.

"Bitch I'm coming" I said back as I hopped in the car and headed to the party.

•••

We walked in the party it was smoke everywhere it smelled like pure weed it was hoes shaking ass and niggas just being niggas. Sadé and I walked up to Da'Vinchi seeing him talking to this fine ass nigga I could feel my panties getting wet just by looking at him.

" Wassup baby" Da'Vinchi said to Sadé while pulling her in for a hug and a kiss.

" What's good Cece" He then looked over at me and shook my hand as I did the same.

" Hey Dee long time no see hoe but who's this you got with you" I laughed and looked over at his homie that was staring me down like he wanted to eat me.

" Oh this my lil bro Meech y'all never met before huh" he lifted his eyebrow.

" Nah I never met shorty before" Meech spoke up and licked his lips at me.

" Well I'm Celeste nice to meet you Meech." I said smiling hard ass fuck.

" We'll leave you two to it" Sadé winked her eyes at us as she grabbed Dee's hand and walked away leaving us two alone. It was really awkward at first until he broke the silence.

" You look hella good tonight- he got cut off by the music playing.

Move to LA by Babyface Ray came on and I instantly starting shaking my ass cause this my shit fr.

Meech POV-
This Celeste chick is hella fine and I like her vibe so far. Shorty started throwing that ass back and you know I had to get behind it.

"Damn you got a fat ass" I said grabbing her ass shorty was thick asf.

" You tryna take this dress off or what" Celeste smirked.

I shook my head yeah and grabbed her hand and walked her outside to my car.

TO BE CONTINUED....

This is the first chapter so it's not that juicy but trust and believe the next couple of chapters will be better and LONGER 😭