𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

vote & comment 🫶🏽
*excuse any mistakes & I'm working on making this book better btw*

(short chapter )

continuing...

Meech's POV-Detroit, MI

Meech's POV-
Detroit, MI

"MEECH WAIT-

I turned around to see Celeste behind me but it was too late I had already pulled the trigger...

"Meech what the fuck is wrong with you you could've killed him!" Celeste said walking towards Lamar to see if he was still breathing.

"I don't give a fuck the nigga just tried to kill me, you, and the baby."

"that doesn't mean shoot him multiple times Meech"

is this bitch crazy? like is she deadass right now

"I'm not tryna hear none of that shit you saying right now real talk C."

"yo what the fuck happened Meech"Kato said as her Kalan, and Dee walked up towards me.

"Don't worry 'bout it just get this shit cleaned up"

"You okay ma" I asked Celeste noticing she was a little shaken up.

"Ok do I look fucking ok Meech, I'm not used to this Meech this isn't my lifestyle"she said.

If only she knew the real me

"You better tighten up" Da'vinchi chuckled.

"I'm sorry ma but I had to do what I had to do for us" I said as she shook her head.

"Can I ask you some?"

"Yea"

"How you know Lamar?" I asked.

Obviously she know the nigga if he's targeting my business and her outta nowhere. He most def ain't taking over I got the whole city on lock.

"Uh-

"Tell me the truth"

"He just a ex I didn't know he was out now I'm scared he might know my every move"she said.

"You go be straight I'ma have Rj and Kato watch out for you" I said.

"Uh uh I don't wanna be no watch dog for that hoe" Kato said with an attitude.

Kato been moving real weird lately

"first off bitch I don't need to damn watch dog" celeste snapped.

"aye Kato chill out damn" I said.

"Meech fuck that I'm out"

"Bitch fuck you and don't try to come back"

Kato walked out with her middle finger towards Meech.

"You didn't have to do her like that bro" Kalan said.

He always sticking up for this bitch like they fucking or something.

" Listen Kato go be kato she go come back eventually she ain't dumb" I said turning around noticing that nigga Lamar was gone.

"Where the fuck that nigga go"

Damn I fucked up

••

Kato POV-

Kato POV-

"You need to be thanking me for getting your bitch ass outta there" I said.

"Bitch what you say" Lamar said pulling out his gone putting it next to my head.

" Guns don't scare me nigga"

"Just drive the fucking car bitch" he said putting the gun away.

"You know I'm risking my life playing both sides for you Lamar" I said making a wide ass turn.

"You think I give a fuck Kato cause I don't" Lamar said patching himself up.

"I mean Dee trusts me but Meech doesn't" I said.

"If you tell me everything I need to know then we both go get paid" He said.

"But if you don't then somebody go have to die" he spun his gun around.

" There's something going on between Meech and Dee but I don't know what it is and I think he got that bitch pregnant I'm not sure tho" I said.

"That bitch got a name"

"Yeah it's Cecilia if some shit"

"When I say I wanna know everything I mean everything, who's holding, where they keep they weight, and they money." he said giving me this crazy ass look.

"So start spilling"

𝑇𝐵𝐶...