𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲- "𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗻𝘂𝘁"

*sorry for the slow updates I've had a lot going on personally but I'm back now *

A month later

A month later...
Celeste POV-
"bitch is you okay?" Sade said walking in to me throwing up repeatedly in the bathroom.

"Yeah I'm just- UGH" * throws up again*

"Bitch I think I'm coming down with a cold or sum" I said wiping the mushy throw up off of my mouth.

"Nah bitch I think you need to take a test that ain't no sickness unless you got that rona" Sadé chuckled.

"Not too fucking much hoe I ain't pregnant" I rolled my eyes.

Me pregnant ???? Never that

"Ok well if you not pregnant when was the last time your cycle was on" sadé said which made me think because I honestly don't remember the last time it was on. I just know it hasn't came on around the time it usually does.

"Um bitch I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders dying on the inside hoping that I wasn't pregnant.

I better not be pregnant shit I'm team fuck them kids.

"Wasn't Meech the last person you had sex with?" Sadé asked and I shook my head yes.

Lately I have been having huge mood swings and my breast have been getting bigger and I've been craving the weirdest shit ever, but I'm still in denial that I could possibly pregnant shit for all I know I could be having my period soon.

••

Hours later...

"BITCH JUST PEE ON THE DAMN STICK" Sadé yelled at me because I was too scared to take the test.

"I'M SCARED HOE" I yelled back at her ass.

"just pee on the fucking stick and stop being so damn difficult Celeste" she shook her head at me as I took the test from out of her hand.

I peed on the stick and waited patiently for the results.

"What it say what it say" I said anxiously.

"Yea bitch you pregnant"

"Wait no that can't right hand me that shit" I snatched the tests away.