𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

*excuse any mistakes *

"𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥."

B.M.F

𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦:𝘋𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘵, 𝘔𝘐

𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦:
𝘋𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘵, 𝘔𝘐

𝗞𝗮𝘁𝗼 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
"Oh my God Ka- I moaned but got cut off by my phone ringing. I picked it up noticing it was Lamar so I turned my phone away to make sure Kalan didn't see and declined his call.

"Who was that blowing up your phone" he said raising his eyebrows.

"Just a old friend of mine she don't want shit foreal" I said getting back on top of him.

"Now where were we" I smirked then proceeded to kiss him but he backed away.

Lamar kept blowing up my phone and I kept ignoring it.

"Maybe you should answer that" he said moving me from on top of him.

I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone and walked to the bathroom.

"Lamar what the fuck do you want I'm busy right now" I whispered hoping Kalan didn't hear me.

"Too busy tryna fuck that nigga huh" he said making me turn around.

How the fuck does he know I'm over here

"No I'm just-

"I don't give a fuck"

"Wait how you know I'm over here" I asked.

"I got eyes everywhere puddin look outside" he said as I looked outside the window seeing him parked across the street.

Someone needs to put this nigga in a psych ward

"Lamar what the fuck are you following me for?"

"I told you to give me all the information on them niggas you work for and you haven't Kato" he said.

" I don't have shit La-

"Yo who you talking to?" Kalan said walking in and I hung up on Lamar.