𝘁𝗲𝗻

*pls excuse any mistakes*

(filler chapter)

"𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳."

b.m.f ♡︎

Meech's houseDetroit, MI

Meech's house
Detroit, MI

A couple of days later..

celeste pov:
I was in the mirror staring at my baby bump it started forming fast. I hope that it's a boy, but I think Meech wants a girl.

"Look at my baby in there"Meech said rubbing my stomach causing the baby to move.

"You just made the baby move Meech"I said smiling.

I could feel the baby kicking me every time she felt Meech's touch.

"cause she know it's her daddy"

"We don't even know the gender yet"I said.

"When we find out"he said wrapping his arms around me kissing my neck.

"In a few weeks I think"I said kissing him back.

"Does any of your fam know your you know"

"No I haven't had the time to tell nobody honestly"I said.

I haven't told my family because they're judgmental and they won't help me with shit so what's the point.

"are you going to tell your pops?"I asked.

"Yeah I'mma surprise em when I go up there to see him I've told him a lot about you"he said laying down in the bed next to me.

I turned on the tv and started watching Bad boys LA.

"why you got me watching this gay ass shit celeste"he said trying to grab the remote from me.

"uh uh you can go watch something in the living room"I said.

"I wanna be next to you tho"he said staring at me licking his lips.

"so watch it with me Demetrius and stop looking at me like that"

"aye quit with the government and why can't I look at you"he said looking at me with this gazing look.

"Cause I said so duh"

Meech laid his head down on my chest slowly falling asleep and I did too.

••
Kalan's pov:
I was woken up by loud banging coming from the door.

I looked through the peephole and saw that it was Kato.I figured it was her since I haven't been responding to her calls or texts.

I opened up the door halfway.

"what you want"I said.

"why the fuck haven't you been responding to my calls and texts Kalan?"she said pushing the door inviting herself in my house.

"I been busy"I said scratching my head cause I was nervous.

Kato was looking good she had her hair slicked back with some big hoops on and lashes.

"mhm it seem like everybody been busy"she said with this glowering expression.

"yeah you would know"I mumbled.

"what's that supposed to mean"she said walking over to my bed.

"whatever you want it to mean shawty"I said but she was too busy looking in her phone.

"so why you here kato" I asked sitting down next to her.

"I can't just come and pop up on you bae-

She got a notification on her phone but I wasn't paying her no mind foreal.

••

Kato pov:
I grabbed my phone to see who I had a message from and of course it was Lamar and his people.

Lamar
Do it now

They set me up to come here and murder Kalan, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I actually loved Kalan and I didn't want to see him dead but I have to take the risk or they'll end me.

"you heard me Kato"he said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh no"

"I said I'm finna go chill with Rj for a min"he said putting his chains on in the mirror.

I didn't want to murder him so I had to thing of another way to convince them that I did it.

"Oh well I'm gone"I said opening my arms hoping that he would come hug me.

We hugged for a minute and once he turned around I charged at him causing him to collapse on the floor.

"Yo Kato what the fuck you doing"he stuttered trying to fight back but I used all of my weight while on top of him.

"I'm sorry Kalan"I said inserting a needle into his neck causing him to slowly pass out.

It won't kill him it'll just have him unconscious for a couple of hours. Eventually it'll wear off and he'll be good.

Once he passed out I pecked his cheek and walked out to the car.

"You did it?" Slick turned around and asked me.

"Yeah I-I did it"I shook my head while stuttering.

"Good." Lamar said looking at me from the rear view mirror and then pulling off.

I took a deep breath and just laid back regretting what I just did.

what if they find out that I didn't kill him and what if Kalan comes after me