S1 EP3 - Welcome to Happy Harbour

STAR CITY
JULY 17, 23:16 PDT

At the docks, Brick's men were taking from the crates to load into their van. An arrow lands at their feet and explodes. The box they were carrying lands on the ground and guns fall out. One of the guys lands at the feet of Brick. Who picks it up and aims it at Speedy up high who had shot the arrow.

Brick: You again! I'm starting to get insulted Green Arrow's not messing up my operations personally.

He fired the gun several times but Speedy dodged each and every one. Speedy fired back which caused the gun to backfire on Brick, ruining his clothes.

Brick: Do you know what I pay for a suit in my size? Scorch the earth, boys.

All six of his men aim at Speedy. The back two get taken out by Kid Flash. Devil knocks two into a crate. The other two aim at him but Robin throws two birdarangs that knocks the guns out of their hands. Aqualad jumps down and uses his water-bearers to knock them out. Brick begins to throw the ground at Speedy while he shoots back with explosive arrows. Brick throws another segment which gets cut in half by Aqualad. Speedy shoots a smoke arrow at Brick.

Aqualad: The cave is perfect. It has everything the team will need.

Robin: For covert missions. You know, spy stuff.

Devil: It'll be a great step for all of us.

Kid Flash: Wait tip you see Superboy and Miss Martian. But I saw her first.

Brick throws another segment and Aqualad destroys it. Speedy shoots more explosive arrows

Brick: Tell Arrow he shouldn't send boys to do a man's job.

Speedy aims at him with his bow. Brick stands with his arms out wide.

Brick: Go ahead.

Speedy shoots the arrow. It hits Brick and releases an expanding foam which encases him.

Kid Flash: High-density polyurethane foam. Nice.

Robin: So, Speedy, you in?

Speedy: Pass. I'm done letting Arrow and the League tell me what to do. I don't need a babysitter or a clubhouse hang-out with the other kids. Your Junior Justice League is a joke. Something to keep you busy and in your place. I don't want any part of it.

He walks off into the darkness.

---

---
MOUNT JUSTICE
JULY 18, 11:16 EDT

Kaldur, Ryan, M'gann and Superboy were at the console. The zeta-tube activated

Computer: <Recognised: Robin-B01, Kid Flash-B03>

They stepped through and joined the others.

Dick: Did you ask him?

Wally: What did he say?

Kaldur: He's arriving now.

Wally: Then what are we waiting for?

They all exit the cave as Red Tornado lands outside.

Wally: Red Tornado.

Red Tornado: <Greeting. Is there a reason you intercept me outside the cave?>

Kaldur: We hopes you had a mission for us.