𝒊𝒊𝒊. no mercy

❛ everybody deserves to be humbled every once in a while

❛ everybody deserves to be humbled every once in a while. ❜

ROBBY WAS UNSURE OF IF AYANE actually trusted him or not.

He did not say he could blame her, as Robby was not completely sold on her either.

But Ayane showed him up, as she always did, and she was steadily earning the respect of all of the Cobra Kai students.

Almost all of them, anyway.

"Ayane."

She paused where she stood in the middle of the dojo, turning to Robby with her face contorted.

"What?"

Robby pursed his lips. "Can we talk for a second?"

Ayane glanced over at the other Cobra Kai students, tapping her foot. Reluctantly, she followed Robby into the back room.

"What is it?" she asked, folding her arms.

Robby faced her, glancing down at the ground. "Are you and Miguel done for?"

She swallowed, her throat suddenly feeling dry. No one could know about her and Miguel. No one.

"Yeah," she replied quietly, dropping her head. "Why? You wanna rub it in my face?"

Robby scoffed, rolling his eyes. "No. I'm... sorry."

Ayane looked up, raising an eyebrow. Of course he was sorry, he always apologized to her. But never the person he should have apologized to most.

"But I think that now, you need to take whatever hurt and anger you have from that breakup and put it into your fighting. Because the All Valley is a couple months away and I know, better than anyone, who's got the biggest shot at winning this thing."

She wanted to roll her eyes at the 'breakup' part, considering there never was one, but Robby had spoken a little truth.

Ayane did have hurt and anger. And it was all pent up inside of her, and it only grew every day when she woke up in the house occupied by a monster.

Of course, she was supposed to have medication now. But medicine could only do so much, and only true therapy came in the form that Ayane knew best: beating the shit out of someone or something.

"What about you?" she asked in turn, meeting his eyes. "Don't you wanna win?"

Robby shrugged. "Sure I do. But... I know that with you being on our team, we're gonna be fucking unstoppable."

He smiled a bit, hitting Ayane's arm lightly.

Ayane managed to smile back, hesitating for a moment.

"Oh, and– I think we need to start teaching the others Miyagi-Do. I mean– you trained with him longer and so you know everything there is to know. Think you can help me out?"