𝒊𝒗. anger issues

❛ i didn't mean to kick you in the dick

❛ i didn't mean to kick you in the dick. ❜

     AYANE TOOK MIGUEL HOME SO HE DID not have to take a dump in the woods, and then headed to her own home.

She pulled into the garage with a deep huff, walking into her house. She was already preparing for an unnecessarily long punishment.

Ayane heard her father's voice, distorted and unable to make out what he was saying. Then, she frowned when she heard another man's voice.

Quickly, Ayane walked into the living room and stopped outside of Ennis' office, listening around the corner.

"Your daughter's good, Ennis," the unfamiliar voice spoke. "I've seen the videos of some of her fights, and she's got more potential than any other kid I've ever seen."

"Thank you," Ennis curtly replied. "But I'm concerned about her. She doesn't want to be in Cobra Kai, and it makes me wonder if she'll try to do something to sabotage us at the tournament."

The other man laughed. "Leave that to me. I'll talk to her soon."

Ayane's eyes widened, wondering who in God's name this man was.

She did not have to question much longer as he and Ennis came walking out of the office, while Ayane scrambled to make it look like she was coming around the corner.

"Oh– you must be the famous Ayane I've heard all about."

Ayane came face to face with a very tall man with grey hair to his chin, even taller than Ennis.

She furrowed her eyebrows, not saying anything.

"Yes, this is my daughter," Ennis cleared his throat, shooting Ayane a look.

Finally she moved, smiling briefly.

"Hi."

The man smiled back, but there was something very, extremely off about him. Ayane could not pin it just yet, though.

"Ayane, my name is Terry Silver. I helped start up Cobra Kai many, many years ago."

He went forward, outstretching a hand to her.

Ayane's jaw clenched, taking the man's hand. So that's what it was that was off about him. He was Cobra Kai.

She withdrew her hand, looking around awkwardly.